1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

JVC HA-FXZ 100/200

First

Back
74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Next

Last
  1. waynes world
    Quote:

You can, and you won't have to worry about rolling out of bed lol! Seriously though, maybe if you wear them over-ears it would work out ok?

2. tgx78
    Just tried comply tips on fxz-100. I think size was tx-400 or maybe tx-500. Did not like the sound at all, so promptly went back to stock medium.

I think I am going to order fxz-200 soon.  

3. PeterDLai
    Is anyone with either of these models willing to take a picture of the fit when used over the ears? I'm curious how discreet they look when worn this way.

4. bobeau
    Quote:

Sure... sorry about the horrible pic but I think you get the idea.  I'm a small guy too, they're pretty inconspicuous (and comfy!) OTE, feel as if they're designed this way.

ScreenShot2012-12-28at10.51.19PM.png

Sinocelt likes this.
  5. esmBOS
    Quote:

Night Crawler likes this.
  6. 7S Cameron
    Quote:
    You should check those out with the S500s if you haven't already. It sounds pretty good.

7. jnsaudiophile
    Quote:  

i can faintly feel/hear the rumble through my GR07.. I wonder how good this is with the FXZ200s

8. velato
    Quote:

Wow, im hearing this through my fx200 right now and the bass that im getting from this is to an extend that I can feel my eardrums vibrating but not too much that it will cost any discomfort..[​IMG]

9. Huxley
    It made my pro 900's rattle, should be a lot of fun with the 200's id imagine.

Good news for me, with any luck i'll be getting mine monday.

I phoned up the local depot to pay my customs fee [£44 ugh] and asked them very nicely if they could throw it in the cage for monday,
    as their automated system would have shoved in for wednesday, anyway she'll see what she can do but no promises.

Can't wait now, it's been horrible waiting for these to arrive.

10. Frankyspanky
    I read alot of positive things about the 100/200, but I was planning on buying fx700 or E80... should I skip those and just get the 200?

11. caracara08
    Quote:
    its impossible to tell you what to do without knowing more info.  even with more info, its our opinions on them.  It will differ person to person depending on tastes.

turokrocks likes this.
  12. ericp10
    I already did a comparison here of the FXZ100 vs. FX700. I'm sorry but you guys need to dig back some (unless someone else wants to write about it). I'll quickly say this: on memory (since I've haven't owned the FX700 in awhile), the FX700's bass might have been equal or a bit more than the FXZ100's bass (because the FX700 has a huge open port in the back), but the bass isn't as tight, precise, clear and as controlled as the FXZ100's bass. Also, mids are quite recessed in the FX700 and the highs are quite harsh. Neither is the case with the FXZ100 (and I would think is not the case with the FXZ200). With that stated, I always thought the FX700 was a great audiophile basshead earphone. From memory, however, I think the FXZ100 significantly surpasses it in bass quality and overall accuracy and details.

13. Frankyspanky
    Yeah you're right, I will just wait a few weeks to read more about the fxz200

14. caracara08
    Quote:

or you can tell the hivemind what type of music you like, and what type of sound signature.  They will be able to tell you to the best of their ability but even then, not everyone will like them. 

:) still burning in but i like the weight and look of these.  They feel like little tanks, unlike something like the SM3, UM3X where they are more fragile. 

15. ericp10
    Quote:

Same with FXZ100

First

Back
74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Next

Last