1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

JVC HA-FXZ 100/200

First

Back
147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156
158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167
Next

Last
  1. Nintendam
    Quote:
    been using poweramp as my main player, haven't really put to much music on it because i've been using soundcloud as my main go-to for music-- can neutron run in the background so I can use it with soundcloud?

2. mochill
    I'm getting that sexy player in black soon :D

3. mochill
    I don't you must find in out by your self because I do not have soundcloud.

4. Frankyspanky
    After reading a lot about the fxz200 I finally ordered them!
    I will get them in a few weeks, so in the mean time I'm reading stuff about (portable) amplifiers. 
    Does anyone have advice for buying (or not buying) an amp for the fxz200? 
    I have an iPhone but I'm planning to buy a sansa fuze 

5. koreanzombie
    Why are so many people selling these IEM's, dont they live up to the HYPE?

6. treal512
    Quote:

Oh, I don't know, maybe they don't prefer the sound signature? Also, these sound a little bloated and fatiguing straight out of the box. People who aren't willing to be more patient will flip them quick.

7. VisceriousZERO

Agreed. The bass was just exploding all over the place at first listen. Let your player run it for like a couple of days nonstop and it'll change a lot.

8. mochill
    Pacetience is key young ones...: D........these does not have bloat bass what so ever...what it does have is a well controlled and strong powerful sub bass rumble /slam. The mids are abit more foward the bass and the treble is equal to the mids. :)...very engaging soundstage and imiging as well.

9. Hawaiiancerveza
    Where are you guys ordering the Hisoundaudio studio?  

10. mochill
    Ebay from the seller barginbinonline for $459 shipped :D...his my favorite chinese seller...and if you order from him tell him mochill2 sent you :)

11. Alberto01
    Quote:

From experience with another pair of bass abundant IEMs their best sound came after 500 hours of use.  We don't decide how long burn in takes.  It takes what it takes.

12. zest
    Quote:

for your brain to burn in [​IMG]. Why not 1000 hours ?

13. djvkool
    Quote:

+1

I bought my Colorfly C3 from him, he gave me a free suede pouch for the player, and a free Hisound PAA-1 earbud, which is an awesome earbud - my order was dispatched within 4-5 hours after ordering, and delivered to me after about 6 days, absolutely superb

14. djvkool
    Quote:

Too soon mate, most of my IEM have been burned in around 4000-6000 hours

treal512 likes this.
  15. nehcrow
    Quote:
    For me, 1 full year minimum of burn-in before I even stick them in my ears
    Gotta get dat diaphragm moving

First

Back
147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156
158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167