JVC HA-FX33 vx HA-FX34 vs HA-FX35
Jan 31, 2011 at 12:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Pm@c

500+ Head-Fier
All Ive ever used was the HA-FX33. I saw them on sale at a local retailer for like 10 bucks a piece in Canada here, and bought like 5 pairs of them. I use them to listen to music when I go to bed so these in ears don't last me more than 3-4 months a piece, and Im down to my last pair.

Been looking around, alot of places only carry the FX35's now. I dont like the look of them, but its comfort that really matters to me, as well as sound quality (I usually mod them anyways).

Whats the dealio with the new models?

I was thinking of just picking up some more FX33s on ebay (although most of them are open box, so I am assuming they wont come with the 2 extra foamies that the retail boxes have) for like 6 bucks a piece with 10 bucks shipping (and picking up like 10 or so pairs).

Albeit, I can pick up the fx-35s for 6 bucks a piece with 6 bucks shipping, and thats brand new retail box with everything included.

Is there much of a difference as far as comfort goes? How about sound? Should I just stop being a nancy and pick one pair up to see for myself?

Jan 31, 2011 at 12:48 PM Post #2 of 2
From what i've read in the past, the difference from 33 to 34 was fairly minute (slightly changed sound - still all the same bass) so i would guess from 33 to 35 would not be that extreme but that would be a guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back