Just thought I'd share this...
Jun 11, 2005 at 11:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 69

ivandal

100+ Head-Fier
Was sitting at the computer lab on campus today when all of a sudden I got tapped on the back by some random girl who said she "needed" to listen to my headphones. Perplexed at the situation I asked why and she replied "because I haven't had the ability to demo a pair of dt880s."

Anyway I found it amussing that not only did someone ask to listen to my cans in the comp lab, but that they also knew what the hell they were without asking me.

Anyway cheers to good headphones!

Jun 11, 2005 at 11:18 AM Post #3 of 69
wow, you use your dt880s portably?
eek.gif

Jun 11, 2005 at 11:27 AM Post #5 of 69
was she cute, unfortunatly not really. Yes I use dt880s portably, and yes unless some dude grew boobs, she was female. But eh, I just found it suprising someone knew the power of the 880s
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 11, 2005 at 11:39 AM Post #7 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Covenant
I dream of the day some buxom vixen stops me in the street to admire my Grados...
biggrin.gif

LOL, don't get too 'comfy'

Overlunge

Jun 11, 2005 at 12:20 PM Post #9 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by ivandal
Was sitting at the computer lab on campus today when all of a sudden I got tapped on the back by some random girl who said she "needed" to listen to my headphones. Perplexed at the situation I asked why and she replied "because I haven't had the ability to demo a pair of dt880s."

Anyway I found it amussing that not only did someone ask to listen to my cans in the comp lab, but that they also knew what the hell they were without asking me.

Anyway cheers to good headphones!

Marry her imdediatly!
cool.gif
Procede to Marage Parkway and collect $200. COntinue on spending ungodly sums of money as the only man on the board who will not be hindered from doing so by their spouse.

Jun 11, 2005 at 12:21 PM Post #10 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by eitook
wow, you use your dt880s portably?
eek.gif

Unless we are assuming she was incorrect about what headphones he was using, then he also has a crazy notion of what a portable can is, hehe.
wink.gif

Jun 11, 2005 at 12:49 PM Post #11 of 69
I'd be in love right there. No needs for introductions or wasting time on dates. Love at first 880 mention.

Jun 11, 2005 at 12:55 PM Post #12 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by hugz
I'd be in love right there. No needs for introductions or wasting time on dates. Love at first 880 mention.

Heck, at the least someone to check into as a local friend with quite possibly a concurent hobby. That kind of thing doesn't happen every day, in fact it happens just about no day in most Head-Fiers lives unless I am greatly mistaken.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 11, 2005 at 1:24 PM Post #15 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by morphie
well if ever she WAS a member here shes definately not anymore after reading this thread :p

I think any woman who has frequented this forum for anything longer than say a week could well understand a man's exuberance at finding a female that knows what a DT880 is, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back