Just scored some Grado SR325’s with no pads… need recommendations
Aug 24, 2021 at 9:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

appar111

Headphoneus Supremus
Just scored a pair of Grado SR 325s, older versions, the gold ones. Unfortunately, they don’t have any air pads with them, so I’ll have to pick up a pair.

I know there are some less expensive versions of the G pads, S pads and L pads on Amazon for not too much coin. Should I spend 40 bucks and get a pair of each? Or should I just head over to TTVJ and just buy a pair of flats for $50 and call it a day?

Aug 25, 2021 at 1:28 PM Post #3 of 6
From the pictures on that link, it looks like those are just the standard L pads? But then they have two other pictures, one looks like the G pads, one looks like the S pads, but with a hole cut the center. Which ones did you use?

Aug 25, 2021 at 1:58 PM Post #4 of 6
From the pictures on that link, it looks like those are just the standard L pads? But then they have two other pictures, one looks like the G pads, one looks like the S pads, but with a hole cut the center. Which ones did you use?
The one I linked. It's actually not L-pads. It's not a standard size that Grado officially carries. It's between L and G and works well because of it's sizing. I think the pad sizing is a good sweet spot for bass and imaging.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2021 at 8:18 PM Post #5 of 6
Ok, but the one in the link technically has three different pictures and they all look drastically different. Darned Amazon and the way they display the products!

is it the ones listed as S-Small? Or the ones listed as L-Large? The ones just listed as Small (not the ones listed as “S-Small”) just look like black Sennheiser 414 pads.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2021 at 9:22 PM Post #6 of 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back