just received my new grado sr60's.
Mar 1, 2006 at 5:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

musicfanatic

New Head-Fier
hello everyone,what a great site this is.i got my sr60s today and holy cow my entrance into the world of headphones has begun.what lively detailed sound for the price and what a steal!?how should i store them?thank you.

Mar 1, 2006 at 6:35 PM Post #2 of 5
Congrats on the can purchase. WTTFSAYW. Try here: www.goodcans.com for headphone bags. Or at www.headphone.com although their bag is kind of pricey but good quality.

Mar 1, 2006 at 8:34 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by musicfanatic
hello everyone,what a great site this is.i got my sr60s today and holy cow my entrance into the world of headphones has begun.what lively detailed sound for the price and what a steal!?how should i store them?thank you.

I lay mine flat on the table with the cup side down. A good banana hanger works as well.

Congratulations on your entrance into the world of HiFi sound. Now, don't read this forum for awhile. Listen to your music, read some good books, and enjoy.
icon10.gif

Mar 1, 2006 at 9:09 PM Post #4 of 5
Bannana hangers are like $10 at Bed Bath and Beyond...

Sorry about your wallet.

Mar 1, 2006 at 10:04 PM Post #5 of 5
Welcome to Head-Fi, Sorry About your Wallet.
evil_smiley.gif

Congrats on you purchase! Now I urge you to leave here and never return. But if you do decide to stay, you might as well think about an amp. And by the way, what source are you using.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back