Just ordered the Audio-Technica ATH-EM7 Ear-Fitting Headphone
Nov 3, 2002 at 10:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
HI ALL; I just ordered the Audio-Technica ATH-EM7 Ear-Fitting Headphone. I am hoping that they will replace my koss-35 and portapros. I ordered them in silver.

Nov 4, 2002 at 1:52 AM Post #3 of 4
I too would be interested in hearing your opinions on them. If they sound anything as good as they look... well, the koss line may have some competition in these here parts. The other version looks interesting too -- I wonder how they compare sonically... the ATH-EM5

Has anyone heard about the 'portable' AT models that just came out on AudioCubes? They look pretty too... I wonder how they sound?

http://www.audiocubes.com/product_in...roducts_id=321

I might just have to take a little loan out and do some testing of Audio Technica products...

Nov 4, 2002 at 9:21 AM Post #4 of 4
They should be better than the EQ5 or EQ8 that I got. The EQ8 was so bad that I ended up robbing the cord from them and sticking it on my KSC50's. I do love those short Japan version cords. Plus the 8's came with an extension cord that I use a lot at the motel with the re-corded KSC50's. I haven't used the EQ5's in a long time. They had rather harsh highs to them. But these were one third the price of the ones you ordered Lou. Yours should be pretty good. Let us know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back