Just Ordered Ety er4p
Mar 2, 2004 at 9:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

silencer

Head-Fier
Just ordered some Ety's after wanting a pair for ages!!!

Should be a slight step up from my 7506's

Can't wait to receive them!!!!!

Sorry just had to vent my Joy!!!!

etysmile.gif
etysmile.gif
etysmile.gif

Mar 2, 2004 at 11:26 AM Post #2 of 7
Give us your take on them when they arrive. First impressions would interest me as I just got mine yesterday and my opinion is drifting considerably from my initial dissappointment to learning to love these little guys.

What is the source you are planning to use?

Enjoy!!!

Tony AAA

Mar 2, 2004 at 2:00 PM Post #3 of 7
you need to give them a bit of time to break in also for you to adjust to them. After a couple of hours they I bet they will be one of the most detailed thiings you ever heard.

Mar 2, 2004 at 2:21 PM Post #4 of 7
Well, I JUST ordered mine as well (like just a minute ago, should be here tommorow, Thank you IdealSound!). Many people have said there is a time of adjustment with the Etys, many people say they don't like them out of the box, but they grow on them quickly. Give them some time.

Scott

Mar 3, 2004 at 2:54 AM Post #5 of 7
At the moment I will be using either my Discman, or my Minidisc, until the iPod gets revised, which I hope will be soon (better battery PLEASE!!).

Yeah i'll be sure to let them burn in for a while before making any judgement.

Mar 3, 2004 at 11:11 AM Post #6 of 7
When you first get a chance to plug the etys into a quality sound source lookout, your ambitions for audio gear will expand considerably! I thought my flash player was okay till I heard some (mid range) quality sound, now I have plans, SACD is looking like a good investment...

The etys are starting to look cheap, that's a worry!

Have fun,

Tony AAA

Mar 3, 2004 at 1:32 PM Post #7 of 7
Indeed, luckily my DVD player also plays SACD, not a perfect source, but a start for home. My etys are mostly for work.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back