just ordered 990 pro's
Sep 24, 2005 at 8:26 AM Post #16 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by kevhuynh
Damn that's a good price. Are you guys getting 2-3 week shipping times? That's pretty annoying. I'm getting bored of my AKG 271s already.

they just notified me that they shipped it today.

Sep 24, 2005 at 1:58 PM Post #17 of 28
Great purchase!
smily_headphones1.gif
I have the DT990 (not Pro, which have not significant differences), and imho they are great headphones. See that thread to know how I like it
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
: http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137702

I've paid 165 eur, near your 160$ purchase. At that prices they are a very big deal!
Good listening! (and let us know your impressions when the cans arrive)

bye
Andrea

Sep 25, 2005 at 9:04 AM Post #21 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1967cutlass
GIVE IN!!

we can be beyer buddies haha.

The can listed at that link is the DT990 (not Pro!), both in the name ant the photo.
Well, better for you and the others that ordered the headphones, the headband is more flexible (longer and more adaptable) and more comfortable than the 990Pro. Same sound and more comfort, I think.
wink.gif

Happy listening.
880smile.png

Andrea

Sep 25, 2005 at 4:36 PM Post #23 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by amartignano
The can listed at that link is the DT990 (not Pro!), both in the name ant the photo.
Well, better for you and the others that ordered the headphones, the headband is more flexible (longer and more adaptable) and more comfortable than the 990Pro. Same sound and more comfort, I think.
wink.gif

Happy listening.
880smile.png

Andrea

There was a previous discussion thread on this in which a member purchased them and it was the Pro that arrived. I figured either way, sounds like a bargain
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit: Just shipped!!! Whoo!!!

Sep 26, 2005 at 10:17 AM Post #28 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Imyourzero
Isn't the 990 the open version of the 770? I wonder if anyone has compared the two.

Beyer says so. But I think they are very different headphones. And, what means really "an open version of"? I think not much. Because if you close the back of the DT990 you loose a lot of bass, but we know that DT770 has a lot of bass. I think they are very different sounding. Maybe someone who listened both can explain us better.

Andrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back