Just have to say thanks!
Feb 16, 2013 at 4:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Bender1987

Head-Fier
A big shout out to everyone here on the head-fi community!
I have been here for almost a year now,And this site and forum has literally saved my life!
In 2011, 2 years ago as of this post on this day, I was in a car wreck which left me in the hospital
and in a coma for 2 and a half months. While i am still recovering "getting closer every day"
I have had more free than at any other point in my life.
And while the Doctors told me it would not be easy i had and still have no idea what i was/am in for.
That being said i have always loved music and listening to it, So having the free time to finally start a set up for headphones
was welcomed,Its thanks to this site/forum and all the members and reviews here that has lead me to have a set up i never thought i would, 
And hear music in a way i never thought i would, And it's really kept my spirits up threw this whole ordeal.... if only i could say the same about my wallet
beyersmile.png
This is a awesome community and i hope it stays that way!

Just felt the need to say this i dunno...do not mean to sound all sappy and emotional but,Thanks guys and cheers to everyone here it always makes me feel good!

Feb 16, 2013 at 5:36 AM Post #2 of 5
Wow!  Here's to hoping you do get closer every single day, and that you stick around for a long time.  After all, you're one of us now. 
smile.gif

Feb 16, 2013 at 5:39 AM Post #3 of 5
That is just wow, first I am glad you are okay and I am also glad that you found this little home we like to call Head-fi. I hope everything continues to go well for you. I am cheering for you :D

Andre

Feb 16, 2013 at 5:45 AM Post #4 of 5
I bet you get "there" faster than you think. Keeping yourself cheered up is going to help you a long way. Attitude plays a big role in recoveries, and if music can keep your attitude positive, then that's a suffering your wallet will have to take.

Feb 16, 2013 at 6:40 AM Post #5 of 5
I wish you all the best with your recovery, and that music brings you joy every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back