Just got some M50's, questions about connections
Mar 17, 2011 at 3:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

gatoraj3

New Head-Fier
Just picked some up and am loving them, much more "fun" than our Senn 428's. They sound great through my ipod classic, haven't tried them through my avr yet. I'm planning on picking up another pair for my girlfriend as we play alot of drums on Guitar Hero(xbox 360) at the same time and need the noise isolation so you can't hear the racket you or the other person makes. If you play, you know what I mean. The xbox is hooked up with a hdmi cable to a Denon 791avr. With the Senns, I just ran a Y splitter out of the headphone jack to both headphones. Is this the best way to run the M50's or should I go a different route, if there is one. Headphone amp maybe? If so, what would be a good choice. I've seen some in Guitar Center that would run 4sets with seperate volume control which would be cool cause the kids could play too, just not sure if that type of amp would work or how I would even hook it up. Two jack hp out would be fine though. Any suggestions or direction I should take would be great. Thanks. 

Art  (now an Audio Technica fanboy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back