Just got myself some 7506's
Sep 28, 2002 at 7:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

silencer

Head-Fier
I was on the way to buy some new 7506's today but before i reached the shop i intended on buying them from i stopped in a second hand store and suprise suprise i found a pair in there in good condition so i snapped them up saying myself around $120 australian.
I have been listenign to them since that time and i am very very happy with them
smily_headphones1.gif
bass is nice and the detail and clarity is also pretty good, im only a newbie to this world so i don't really know what a amazing pair of phones sound like but for the time being these are good for me since whenever i go somewhere i have music playing.
I just need to save up a bit more and i can buy a pair of beyer 250-80 for dedicated home use!!!
but thanks guys for all the threads which have helped me make my mind up leading to this purchase.

Sep 28, 2002 at 11:09 AM Post #3 of 6
$120AU is much closer to what they're worth, there's absolutely no way I'd pay $220AU for them.

But yes.. next time you're out, you might find yourself arriving home with an amp.. and a couple of pairs of headphones... and some cables... regulated psus.. tubes to roll..

Sep 28, 2002 at 3:58 PM Post #5 of 6
Goo deal!

Always a good can to start with this hobby
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back