just got my V6's. What now
Nov 12, 2002 at 1:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mberlin74

New Head-Fier
I just received my first pair of headphonnes. I know I am supposed to burn them in, but my question is how long and to what kind of music. Can I just plug them into my receiver and let the radio play through them? If so, what kind of music is best? Should I use a normal volume and increase it? If so how often should the increase come? When I say normal volume, I am meaning normal volume levels with no headphones plugged in. Sorry so many questions I just dont want to mess anything up.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 12, 2002 at 1:25 AM Post #3 of 4
Listen to them!
smily_headphones1.gif
Just know they'll sound better for a while with burn-in, and burn them in while you're not listening to them if you want to. You won't mess anything up.

Quote:

Originally posted by mberlin74
I just received my first pair of headphonnes. I know I am supposed to burn them in, but my question is how long and to what kind of music. Can I just plug them into my receiver and let the radio play through them? If so, what kind of music is best? Should I use a normal volume and increase it? If so how often should the increase come? When I say normal volume, I am meaning normal volume levels with no headphones plugged in. Sorry so many questions I just dont want to mess anything up.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 12, 2002 at 1:38 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Listen to them! Just know they'll sound better for a while with burn-in, and burn them in while you're not listening to them if you want to. You won't mess anything up.

Then keep on listening to them and enjoy the superb bass on the V6!! Nice buy!!

Purk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back