Just bought a cheap logitech transporter se, need recommend of amp and headphone...
Nov 4, 2012 at 9:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

hun009

New Head-Fier
Just bought transporter se for $730 after tax. But suddenly found that it don't have earphone output...Could anyone suggest some combinations of headphone and amp(with two earphone output better)? I like rock and new age music. For the headphones, I'm thinking of HD600/650, HE-500, mdr-z1000 or 225i. But I really have no idea about amps....Please help! Thanks!
regular_smile .gif

Nov 4, 2012 at 9:16 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
Just bought transporter se for $730 after tax. But suddenly found that it don't have earphone output...Could anyone suggest some combinations of headphone and amp(with two earphone output better)? I like rock and new age music. For the headphones, I'm thinking of HD600/650, HE-500, mdr-z1000 or 225i. But I really have no idea about amps....Please help! Thanks!
regular_smile .gif

Looks like the Logitech T-SE can with a fairly decent (or better then decent?) DAC.
So I'm guessing hook up any external headphone amplifier of your choice, the RCA outputs on the back of the Logitech T-SE.
Do you plan on have 2 headphones jacks active the same time?

Maybe hook up two separate headphone amplifiers?
The O2 (Objective 2) headphone amplifier, $155, works as desktop and portable.
Can easy power just about any headphone you pick.

If you went with the 300-Ohm Senn HD600/650.
You could try a tube amp. like the Little Dot MKIII, $230.

Nov 5, 2012 at 12:32 AM Post #3 of 4
I'm very appreciate your help! And I think the o2 woulde be a very good amp for my transporter. But I'm a really newbee for headphone system, I wonder if there is a headphone amplifier with 2 headphones jacks? I want 2 headphones jacks active at the same time, but just occasionally.

Nov 5, 2012 at 12:32 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
Looks like the Logitech T-SE can with a fairly decent (or better then decent?) DAC.
So I'm guessing hook up any external headphone amplifier of your choice, the RCA outputs on the back of the Logitech T-SE.
Do you plan on have 2 headphones jacks active the same time?

Maybe hook up two separate headphone amplifiers?
The O2 (Objective 2) headphone amplifier, $155, works as desktop and portable.
Can easy power just about any headphone you pick.

If you went with the 300-Ohm Senn HD600/650.
You could try a tube amp. like the Little Dot MKIII, $230.

I'm very appreciate your help! And I think the o2 woulde be a very good amp for my transporter. But I'm a really newbee for headphone system, I wonder if there is a headphone amplifier with 2 headphones jacks? I want 2 headphones jacks active at the same time, but just occasionally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back