1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Just bought a cheap logitech transporter se, need recommend of amp and headphone...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by hun009, Nov 4, 2012.
  1. hun009
    Just bought transporter se for $730 after tax. But suddenly found that it don't have earphone output...Could anyone suggest some combinations of headphone and amp(with two earphone output better)? I like rock and new age music. For the headphones, I'm thinking of HD600/650, HE-500, mdr-z1000 or 225i. But I really have no idea about amps....Please help! Thanks![​IMG]

2. PurpleAngel Contributor
    Quote:
    Looks like the Logitech T-SE can with a fairly decent (or better then decent?) DAC.
    So I'm guessing hook up any external headphone amplifier of your choice, the RCA outputs on the back of the Logitech T-SE.
    Do you plan on have 2 headphones jacks active the same time?

Maybe hook up two separate headphone amplifiers?
    The O2 (Objective 2) headphone amplifier, $155, works as desktop and portable.
    Can easy power just about any headphone you pick.

If you went with the 300-Ohm Senn HD600/650.
    You could try a tube amp. like the Little Dot MKIII, $230.

3. hun009
    I'm very appreciate your help! And I think the o2 woulde be a very good amp for my transporter. But I'm a really newbee for headphone system, I wonder if there is a headphone amplifier with 2 headphones jacks? I want 2 headphones jacks active at the same time, but just occasionally.

4. hun009
    Quote:
    I'm very appreciate your help! And I think the o2 woulde be a very good amp for my transporter. But I'm a really newbee for headphone system, I wonder if there is a headphone amplifier with 2 headphones jacks? I want 2 headphones jacks active at the same time, but just occasionally.