just a heads up.. w3 for $276 after cashback
Jul 7, 2009 at 8:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

koven

15 Hz + 150 dB = poopy pants
Jul 7, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #2 of 11
I'm really tempted too. I gotta refrain myself, I just bought like 3 sets of earphones in the last 3 weeks. That's 1 per week.

Jul 8, 2009 at 7:28 AM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by koven /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ hahah i know how u feel, that's what this forum does to you..it's bittersweet

Yeah, it all started with purchasing a set of SE110's for sale for 50 bucks. Then purchased Klipsch custom 1 at impulse. It was on sale but the sq is really dissappointing to say the least. Then I found Head-fi lol. And just purchased RE0 and E5 and they're on the way. I'm not gonna spend for a while till my ears get accustomed to the new sets. I'm thinking W3, IE8, SE530, or UE 4 Pro for my next set.

Jul 8, 2009 at 9:09 PM Post #8 of 11
available at retail in the UK for £400...
£186 here...wow, big difference!

Jul 8, 2009 at 9:18 PM Post #9 of 11
Oh This is tempting !

How ever...

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeromacro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm really tempted too. I gotta refrain myself, I just bought like 3 sets of earphones in the last 3 weeks. That's 1 per week.

...the exact same thing happened to me these last three weeks, two pairs where real cheap though, still a little much maybe.. maybe not, maybe just more realistic from an audiophile standpoint.

Jul 8, 2009 at 10:42 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by zeromacro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, it all started with purchasing a set of SE110's for sale for 50 bucks. Then purchased Klipsch custom 1 at impulse. It was on sale but the sq is really dissappointing to say the least. Then I found Head-fi lol. And just purchased RE0 and E5 and they're on the way. I'm not gonna spend for a while till my ears get accustomed to the new sets. I'm thinking W3, IE8, SE530, or UE 4 Pro for my next set.

you have just entered either heaven of audio bliss...
beyersmile.png

hell of wallet destruction.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back