June 8th Tokyo Head-Fi Meet: Tentatively GKanai's Office
Jun 29, 2013 at 7:37 AM Post #166 of 176
Ooh, when did AnakChan get moderator status? :)
I woke up one day & Amos said, " You're Mod! I'm going on vacation!" :p!

Jun 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM Post #169 of 176
Quote:
At first anakchan was like
smily_headphones1.gif

....then weeks/months later he was like :/

LOL. I used to be a mod on another forum.

I've been mod for forums.airsoftmechanics.com for about 3 yrs now & I'm the owner of www.tkoverkill.com since 2007 (both airsoft themed :p) so kinda know what to expect.

Jun 29, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #172 of 176
I've been mod for forums.airsoftmechanics.com for about 3 yrs now & I'm the owner of www.tkoverkill.com since 2007 (both airsoft themed :p) so kinda know what to expect.
ah that makes it less painful then haha.

The ES10 are stating to sound better and open up.
Also pairing well with my newly serviced Fostex hp_p1.
Btw New firmware 1.1.2 on my Fostex.

When is the nakano fujiya headphone show? July 15th

Jun 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #173 of 176
Quote:
ah that makes it less painful then haha.

The ES10 are stating to sound better and open up.
Also pairing well with my newly serviced Fostex hp_p1.
Btw New firmware 1.1.2 on my Fostex.

When is the nakano fujiya headphone show? July 15th

I've had 14xBBs/sec shot right above my left eye and I was wearing eye protection, and balaclava on top of that. Mind you this is after I've been shot and was walking out of the field 'cos I was already "dead". That was more painful than moderating :wink:. Naturally I was bleeding and some of the chaps who played with us were from the military (Yokota Air base actually!) and said that looked very much lika a .22lr calibre shot! So if any of you guys want to take a break from audio and play airsoft, do let me know. Hehe!

That's good the ES10s are sounding better. I've listened to a few ATH-s before but I still can't see the appeal. Fujiya still has the 11Jpn on display and I may be tempted to give that a listen since it's so reputable. I think Charles (Rhapsodio) wants me to buy it and ship it to him but it's still very expensive.

I saw your post about the firmware and SQ change in your HP-P1, that's good news! Did you work with Kawahata-san about that? I must say, (thx a lot to Gibraltar and his MDR-R10), I've kinda been liking my TH-900 less :frowning2:.

Fujiya's 15th July show is in the Sun Plaza building again. AFAIK, only 1 international exhibitor, Jaben.

Jun 30, 2013 at 12:43 AM Post #174 of 176
Quote:
Fujiya still has the 11Jpn on display and I may be tempted to give that a listen since it's so reputable. 

I saw your post about the firmware and SQ change in your HP-P1, that's good news! Did you work with Kawahata-san about that? I must say, (thx a lot to Gibraltar and his MDR-R10), I've kinda been liking my TH-900 less :frowning2:.

Fujiya's 15th July show is in the Sun Plaza building again. AFAIK, only 1 international exhibitor, Jaben.

Airsoft, I am interested but it would take too much motivation to get there, I will still with Call of Duty and Battlefield online on my PS3 :wink:

11jpn? whats the full model number for that headphone?

Kawahata san? I just contacted customer service and got an Isomoto, they wanted me to pay around¥10,000 at one stage because it was a month out of the warranty. shheeeetttt.
So I did a little strategic polite typing and it got waived, probably because they opened it and saw it was a production problem or something - the firmware update was  a surprise.

*You have probably seen me asking around about the disappearing volume bar on other idevice friendly dac/amps, just gathering ammunition to press Centrance to have theirs non-visible too.

15th July Monday. Just Japan only, should be a hoot anyway. and only 5 minutes up the road by bike for me.

Jul 1, 2013 at 9:12 AM Post #175 of 176
http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/1/4482066/mozilla-japan-nosigner-open-source-office

Gen's office is all over The Verge now. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back