Currency
USD
Price
post-13350601
Post #1 of 2

odanovich

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello Head-Fi Community & Hello Spring Cleaning!

I am attempting to sell my Abyss Headphones through Head-Fi.org.  I think I am more obsessed with the idea of trying and testing high-end equipment than Keeping one piece and being set.  

JPS Labs AB 1266 Abyss Headphones Deluxe Package.

The headphone is in great condition and it includes: The wooden box, the leather carry satchel, the metal headphone stand, the warranty card, the user manual, a very long Dual 3-pin XLR cable, the Dual 3-pin to Single 4-pin XLR Adapter, and the lambskin detachable ear cups.

I am looking to pass these guys along for others to experience.  They are without a doubt my favorite headphone I have tried so far!   I enjoy that you can alter the earpads and easily twist the headphone frame to any position with ease... This truly does alter the musical instruments as you can selectively choose which sound you want to focus in on.   This allows the Abyss headphones to be one of the most well rounded phones on the market.

Price includes shipping and insurance, along with signature required delivery to lower 48 states.

Response:  Some people have noticed that I made comments in the Abyss Thread stating that I thought the Drivers were broken... A few days later I updated my problem  stating that it had been caused by a bad link in the chain (aux to RCA cord coming from Chord Mojo into Wells Milo.)   This was resolved when I attached my Chord 2Qute DAC  with standard RCA Cables.   Rest assured the drivers on my headphones are perfectly fine.  Additionally, I tested them out on Galen Carol's Amplifier Selection here in town and it works fine using anything now... Just don't power an Amplifier with a Chord Mojo using a $5 dollar Amazon Basics Auxiliary Cord.   Thanks for understanding.

Look forward to sharing/passing my equipment along to other Head-Fi Members such as your self!   Please message me if you have any questions.

Enjoy the rest of your browsing! 
Cheers,

Stephen Odanovich

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)