JOKES: You may be an audiophile if...
Dec 3, 2010 at 9:16 PM Post #123 of 139

Quote:
You may be an audiophile if...

Your buddy tells you to "check out that girl's cans" and you immediatly look at her ears.

Ami I still immature to think this was funny lol
biggrin.gif

You may be an audiophile when you see someone with bose or skullcandies..and feel bad for them

Dec 6, 2010 at 2:34 AM Post #124 of 139
You might be an audiophile when you want to get your rich friends into audio so you can try out expensive gear at their cost.

Dec 6, 2010 at 2:42 AM Post #125 of 139
You may be an audiophile if you spend an inordinate amount of time and energy debating whether or not something that most people could never tell the difference between sounds better or doesn't, and the relative merits of blah blah blah as it relates to whatever in an online headphone forum.

Dec 6, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #126 of 139
This. Is my $7893 cable REEEAAAALLLLLY better than my $7535 one?

Quote:
You may be an audiophile if you spend an inordinate amount of time and energy debating whether or not something that most people could never tell the difference between sounds better or doesn't, and the relative merits of blah blah blah as it relates to whatever in an online headphone forum.

Dec 7, 2010 at 2:08 PM Post #127 of 139
I Got To Be An AUDIOPHILE, Because I just stripped the stock shoe strings and laced-up my new "Air Nike's" with solid silver cable in their place....I'm pretty sure I'm running the 1/2 mile twice as fast.....We won't even go into my long jump!!!!!!!  But then again I could have "PLACEEEBOED" my ASS...Anyone try solid core copper?????
biggrin.gif

Dec 7, 2010 at 2:14 PM Post #128 of 139

Quote:
I Got To Be An AUDIOPHILE, Because I just stripped the stock shoe strings and laced-up my new "Air Nike's" with solid silver cable in their place....I'm pretty sure I'm running the 1/2 mile twice as fast.....We won't even go into my long jump!!!!!!!  But then again I could have "PLACEEEBOED" my ASS...Anyone try solid core copper?????
biggrin.gif

I wear OCC on my shoes in winter for the warmth :wink:

Dec 8, 2010 at 12:01 AM Post #130 of 139

Quote:
LOL. Do you switch the OCC to silver in the summer?

I use Valhalla Heimdahl, it's proven through their years of extensive research to increase air flow and decrease foot odor. It's Science, man.

Also, the ladies love a guy in ribbons. :D

Dec 8, 2010 at 3:30 PM Post #132 of 139
That one really IS very funny.  Of course if some of us thought as much about sex as we did about audio, we'd be nymphomaniacs!

Quote:
You are an audiophile when you spend more time thinking about audio than you do thinking about sex... and if you get more eargasms than orgasms.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 9, 2010 at 10:44 AM Post #134 of 139
Quote:
Quote:
That one really IS very funny.  Of course if some of us thought as much about sex as we did about audio, we'd be nymphomaniacs!

I think guys don't really mind nymphomaniacs, in general 
tongue_smile.gif

:D

I'm quite certain you've never met one if you still keep that opinion. :wink:

Dec 10, 2010 at 5:12 AM Post #135 of 139

Users who are viewing this thread

Back