Joint European Head-Fi/HIFI-FORUM.de Meet in Berlin, Sept. 11th. It's on!
Sep 4, 2010 at 5:53 PM Post #136 of 186
So, I was able to organize an audio-technica ATH-W1000x for the meet, so I will bring it along.

But I will have to scratch the "cheapo Superlux" for it as I only have two arms to carry all the stuff around.

m00h

Sep 6, 2010 at 2:46 PM Post #138 of 186
Guys, please send me your real-life names via PM. I promise we won't sell them to telemarketers!
Due to the number and value of the equipment on display, we'll check the attendees at the door.

Additionally, we want to prepare name tags with both the forum names and real names.

Sep 7, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #139 of 186
Hey Sepinho

Thanks a lot for coordinating and making this meet possible! 
beerchug.gif

Sep 7, 2010 at 3:29 AM Post #140 of 186
My pleasure, seriously!

This is a great opportunity to give back to an amazingly helpful and kind community. And to meet some of the faces behind the user names in person.

And to be honest, I owe a great deal to m00hk00h, who has really mobilized the HIFI-FORUM community and utilized his amazing industry contacts to bring all of the world premiere gear to the meet!

Sep 7, 2010 at 4:01 AM Post #141 of 186
It looks like I'll be coming -- but if there's anyone who would like to come along for the ride from Freiburg to split the gas and keep me company, that would be great!  Although I suppose most people have already made travel arrangements already.  But if you haven't, or if you were going to drive and would rather be a passenger, please let me know!  Otherwise, I'll be trying my chances with the Mitfahrzentrale crowd. :)

As for what I'll be bringing to the meet, I don't have much here in Germany though I've been living here a while.  But I could bring along my Beyer DT250-250 as I see that's not on the list.  And perhaps my Jan Meier Corda 2MOVE.  Those two along with my iPod are my standard work rig.

Looking forward to meeting you all there!

Sep 7, 2010 at 10:01 AM Post #146 of 186
I am going to be in Berlin from Thursday night till Sunday. "The Bird" looks great - but I eat vegan only... so I guess I will have to stay in Friedrichshain. One of the few places on earth where I am normal. That either says a lot about me or about Friedrichshain 
regular_smile .gif

Sep 7, 2010 at 10:07 AM Post #147 of 186
I've lived in Friedrichshain for the last twelve years and I take great pride in my meat intake! :)

Where will you be staying in Fr'hain? I sincerely doubt that we'll find a vegan burger joint though.

Quote:
I am going to be in Berlin from Thursday night till Sunday. "The Bird" looks great - but I eat vegan only... so I guess I will have to stay in Friedrichshain. One of the few places on earth where I am normal. That either says a lot about me or about Friedrichshain 
regular_smile .gif

Sep 7, 2010 at 10:17 AM Post #148 of 186
Though I already told you, just so it's here, I'll be getting in after 5, and hopefully before 6.  I hope to be able to hit a decent Getränkemarkt on the way to pick up a wonderful Badisch surprise.  Sepinho, it's a secret, so no telling! :)

Sep 7, 2010 at 10:18 AM Post #149 of 186

Quote:
I've lived in Friedrichshain for the last twelve years and I take great pride in my meat intake! :)

Where will you be staying in Fr'hain? I sincerely doubt that we'll find a vegan burger joint though.

Yeah - the areas is stuffed with great places to eat.
Ohh and there are a LOT of Vegan pizza-, burger-, hot dog-, soup- and fast-food joints in that area. And for the meet do not worry I will surely find something to eat... if we have any time to eat. 

I will sleep at a friends apartment in Niederbarnhimstrasse... the rest of the time I will be scavenging in Simon Dach Strasse :)
...oh I forgot to add the: 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back