JJ15k
post-1404679
Post #1 of 3

bootman

King o'Ping
Reaction score
I sold my beloved MGHead32 amp to JJ15k.
This was my first overseas transaction and everything went smooth as silk.
If any US Head-Fiers had any hesitation to sell to European Head-Fiers,
JJ15k will wipe those fears away.
Great to deal with, and great communication.
A flawless transaction.
Highly recommended!

Now I can rest easy knowing the amp is in good hands.

post-2109203
Post #2 of 3

Chimpie

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I bought a Zhoalu DAC 1.3 from JJ15K! Enjoying it at this moment! Great communication, and great sympathy towards me since the mailman let me wait a week! Great transaction!!

Thanks!

post-2229204
Post #3 of 3

pendles

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
This might be some kind of Head-fi record, or near-abouts...

Finding JJ a remarkable individual, friendly, enlightened, capable, knowledgable, informed, and very experienced in international transactions, I submitted myself to an advanced learning curve in international shipping, and bullet-proof packaging of over 80lbs of state of the art gear. JJ taught me to press on, get all the facts, force shipping companies to give all the right information, and, more importantly, that nothing is really impossible if we team up to make it happen.

So I passed up other local and USA offers to go on an adventurous journey with a very bold and intelligent Frenchman who became my mentor in this large package international shipping affair.

I would, again, in a heartbeat, go international with JJ with either a purchase, a sale, or a trade--from gear weighing a few ounces up to, say, maybe, no more than 250lbs (would be enough for my sanity at this point).

JJ, I hope you enjoy your mint Dynaudios, BM5A's and BM9S, as much as I did, and as much as I enjoyed getting to know your friendliness, capabilities, and integrity from as opposite a city as Paris as it gets, here in Phoenix, US of A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)