Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 29, 2015 at 11:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

shanecg32

100+ Head-Fier
What's up guys. Do to a recent financial situation, I am clearing out all but the necessities of my gear. I am looking to sell, but if there is an enticing trade I will definitely consider it. I am looking for other headphones, iem's, or ciem's. I am not looking for other audio gear such as amps or dacs or daps. Let me know of any questions or offers. Continental US preferred, but if you are interested in international shipping we can probably work something out. PM me offers for sale or trade. Prices are negotiable. 

Rooth Lsx5 Hybrid ciem- I am the second owner and got these from another head-fi user, but due to finances never got re-shelled. LSX5 is a 5-driver, 3 way CIEM, made up of single dynamic, dual mids and dual high drivers. Please note that the buyer will have to reshell this before it can be used for the individual. 

JH16 non-freqphase - Would love to trade this for a different high end ciem or iem, but will sell if no compelling offers - $380

Shure se535 - Excellent condition, like new. I am selling/trading because I prefer the sound signature of my hifiman re-600's

Sennheiser HD600 - excellent condition, like new. Sound is excellent but looking for something more portable, closed back.

Aurisonics ASG 1.2- Love the bass on these, but do not get much use anymore in my lineup

Heir 3ai with DIY Nucleotide Cable - Getting rid of these, as I prefer my other iem's. They are in excellent condition and the cord really improves the sound quality. Can include other cables if desired. 

Focal Spirit Classic - Excellent Condition

UE Triplefi 10 pro - Cable connector broken on left earphone, perfect for reshell -  

Apr 29, 2015 at 11:34 PM Post #2 of 5

money4me247

Headphoneus Supremus
you dont have any prices listed, but if you really are selling all four items for $1 total, I got dibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread