JH13/JH16 "Order waiting" thread
Jun 11, 2010 at 9:30 AM Post #46 of 137

Quote:
"[size=11pt]Your order is in the lab now and should ship next week."[/size]

[size=11pt]Received that email last sunday, still waiting..[/size]

if you dont mind can you tell us your order detail and whether you ordered the 13 or 16?thx.

Jun 12, 2010 at 8:28 AM Post #47 of 137
Update for my order

Sent a email to jamie yesterday to see when will my order get into the lab , got a shocking reply " [size=11pt]I’m sorry I seem to have misspoke before.  We have not received your ear impressions.  We have to have them to make your custom monitors."[/size]

[size=11pt] Then i called my local post office and the said my package is [/size]delivered and signed at 17th May (make perfect sense since i got a email from jhaudio said they got my ear molds at 18th May)

I have no idea what is going on but it looks like a big mess, i was told there is a 2 weeks turn around for jh16 once they have my ear molds, now , after almost a month after they updated my order status to "Earmolds Received" they are saying they actually never received. 

I already sent a email and asked them to check again, and i will likely cancel my order if they still claims they dont have my ear molds at the coming monday . This is not the way i want to spend that much of money no matter how good the IEM sounds.

Quote:
Product: JH16
Order Date: 5/10/2010
Earmolds Received On: 5/18/2010
Current Status: Earmolds Received
Order#: 1605

Jamie said my order might be able to get into the Lab this week.

Jun 12, 2010 at 9:13 AM Post #48 of 137

Quote:

if you dont mind can you tell us your order detail and whether you ordered the 13 or 16?thx.

JH16, don't have order number, since I order via Jaben @ Singapore.
Order date: 9 April 2010, shipped out 12 April
Never really follow up, till I heard about the JH 16 and the volcano incident.

I gotten quite impatient during the wait myself too, thought it will arrive in a months or 1.5 months time..

And I think when my jh16 comes, the right side will need to be refit, just a hunch..

Jun 12, 2010 at 9:22 AM Post #49 of 137
OK Pardon for my previous message,
I just saw Jaben forum and called up Jaben, and it seems my JH16 has reached Jaben@Singapore already ! :D

Ordered date: 9 April 2010
Date it reached Jaben@Singapore:12 June 2010

Think I will go and collect it tomorrow :D

Jun 14, 2010 at 8:49 PM Post #51 of 137
JH Recieved molds: 14-05-2010
Shipped: Today 
cool.gif

Jun 15, 2010 at 6:23 AM Post #52 of 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by Chez 

JH-13
Order Number: 1626
Date Ordered: Thursday 13 May, 2010
Earmolds received Monday 24 May, 2010

My order shipped yesterday (9th June), due for delivery in England tomorrow (11th June)

Received on Friday 11th June.

unfortunately both ears are blue, the right was meant to be red.

Also, some fit issues.. I need to talk to JHA about getting this resolved.. although I can get a good fit, it's inconsistent in the right ear... but when I do.. AMAZING!

Jun 16, 2010 at 8:23 AM Post #55 of 137

Quote:
Do they inform you if they are in the lab/shipped or must I ask them personally by sending periodical emails?

Only when I asked about my earmolds did they update my order status to "Earmolds received". I didn't even get the "In the lab" notification!
When mine were shipped I got an email from UPS though.

Jun 16, 2010 at 10:01 AM Post #56 of 137
They send me an email with the updates without me asking .My account in the store is useless when it comes to update,it is still showing"order pending".Zac told me they will probably ship my 13s today.

Jun 16, 2010 at 10:01 AM Post #57 of 137
Order shipped on Friday, 6/11. Will receive tomorrow.

Note that they do not recommend black art on the black eye blue shell. I changed my artwork color to titanium instead. For anyone interested, my avatar (Unreal Tournament 2004 logo) is going on the buds.
smile.gif

Quote:
Product: JH16
Order Date: 5/6/2010
Earmolds Received On: 5/14/2010
Current Status: Earmolds Received
Order#: 1591

I emailed for status last week and received a reply back today stating that my order will go into the lab on Friday, 6/11.

Jun 16, 2010 at 3:53 PM Post #58 of 137
midoo1990 I think you're to be commended for showing us the real you. It makes it so much easier for me to make note never to conduct any business transaction with you. Many times you never find out what an unrealistic customer is like until it's too late.

FWIW I think JH Audio has great service, and I not only find them completely trustworthy, but very likable people as well. God forbid we ever have another war like WWII, where we Americans have to sacrifice a few comforts to further the cause.  

Jun 16, 2010 at 4:39 PM Post #59 of 137
So by me telling the truth and my experiance I am being a painfull customer? All what I read about jh is how excellent the communication and service is,and in my case communications are subpar and I am not the only one who experianced that even if they are swamped,communications are important as the product itself.

Don't worry I will never do business with you.And don't let me get started about America and worldwar2...The media and American written history books makes.....let's just stop here,I don't want to continue this useless conversation.

Jun 16, 2010 at 4:49 PM Post #60 of 137
To keep this thread on track,my jh13 just shipped.By the way SWT61,my only complain is the lack of communications,if they told me it will take a month to make,I have no problem with this,but just keep me updated and not left in the dark.I am sure that they are nice people and i want to have the pleasure to meet them sometime in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back