JH Audio JH5pro thread
Jul 26, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #1,111 of 1,217
Spyro is just partial to the w3/w30 series and prefers them to better Westones as well. He finds the added bass sig more natural than others do. He likes jh16 balance over jh13 balance for instance and jh13s already have more bass than UERM etc. He may be right for some but best to listen for yourself. 

Jul 26, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #1,113 of 1,217
Well my Jh5s are coming tomorrow and I'm so excited!!! But to be honest I truly don't know what to expect. I hope it lives up to all the hype!!

How about you do a live broadcast when the JH5 arrive to see your reaction?
atsmile.gif

Jul 26, 2015 at 8:00 PM Post #1,115 of 1,217
Not hype, just a solid value in entry level customs. For all know there may be better values now, but I've only heard universals and the ones I tried could not outperform the jh5. So hype is not a thing here, just a fantastic dual BA CIEM is all. If you look back you will find few if any rips on the Jh5. That speaks for itself.

Jul 26, 2015 at 8:14 PM Post #1,116 of 1,217
Not hype, just a solid value in entry level customs. For all know there may be better values now, but I've only heard universals and the ones I tried could not outperform the jh5. So hype is not a thing here, just a fantastic dual BA CIEM is all. If you look back you will find few if any tips on the Jh5. That speaks for itself.

I agree as well (I've owned a JH-5 for four years now).  I've tried some very good universal IEMs such as Heir Audio 8.0 and although they are very good, most of them are double the price of the JH-5s.  Even in JH's own line, I don't think the JH-13s (for example) are 2.5 times better than the 5s.

Add some decent cables and the JH-5 will sing.  :)

Enjoy!

CJ
:)

Jul 27, 2015 at 6:22 PM Post #1,121 of 1,217
I finally got em guys!! But are the bores supposed too look this?!?

Are two holes to channel sound, this is normal. Inside there is a bigger tube and a shorter at the output.

You are really enjoying the sound?
L3000.gif

Jul 27, 2015 at 6:36 PM Post #1,123 of 1,217
The sound is really good! But I was expecting a little more low end punch.

The JH5 has a bass with good impact, however improved with better quality cable or an amplifier.

Jul 27, 2015 at 9:05 PM Post #1,125 of 1,217
that's awesome, you get em so quick! how do you feel about the fit and comfort? And are you overall satisfied with the value of the purchase?
The fit and comfort are superb and after a few minutes I don't even know their in!! Plus the sound is amazing too. But the sad thing is I'm the type of person that constantly wants to upgrade so when when black Friday comes around I may let Roxanne into my life. Lol Maybe I'm moving too fast? The Jh5 are great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back