1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

JH Audio JH5pro thread

First

Back
61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
Next

Last
  1. Vitor Valeri
    Unboxing JH5

2. Vitor Valeri
    Luffy found a new treasure - The #JH5 from JH Audio ! #OnePiece #earphone #inear #CIEM #JHAudio #Anime

14196807943_7cc2ed64da_b.jpg

3. Spyro
    Off centered??  Looks perfectly aligned to me.

4. Ivabign
    First world problems.

5. Vitor Valeri
    Another picture of my JH5

14246613295_0e07bdc37d_b.jpg

6. Vitor Valeri
    Impressions of JH5

http://www.head-fi.org/products/jh-audio-jh5-pro-custom-in-ear-monitors/reviews/11190

7. fallingreason
    Has anyone here upgraded the cable for their JH5?  I know it's popular for higher end CIEM's, but wondering if anyone has had a good experience with the JH5.

8. LiteKirby
    I switched from stock to a beat audio bugle cable

Really nice high quality cable, can't recall any sonic differences if any though been a few years

9. alv4426
    I've had upgraded cables for a few of my headphones and the JH5 was by far the easiest to tell a difference from stock. I tried Toxic cables, whiplash, and a diy DHC. I would consider them all to be an upgrade over stock but I thought silver cables were a little too bright and kinda lowered the bass too much. Copper silver hybrids have my vote. Note cables still do not make massive Sq differences imo. I had a nice DAP and portable amp both of which made a much bigger difference.

10. radqb
    Anyone has JH5 Pro frequency response graph?

11. Spyro
    Not sure it exists.

I have had my pair 5 years now.  Original cable.  The IEM seems indestructible.  Best $400 I even spent.  Arguably better than all triple and quad drivers I have tried.  Except...

W30 is first thing that I think truly beats JH5.  Nevertheless, JH5 is a steal at $400 for custom fit.  Totally recommend it for a first custom you may have forever.

Looking for specific issues on bass treble midrange or soundstage?

12. proedros

spyro (this sounds like a Greek name , btw) i just wanted to say that i really respect how you constantly help others through your posts here , always with nice manners without offending anyone even when you are being offended.

cheers

13. Spyro
    Thanks for the kind words.  Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions about JH5.

14. radqb
    No, I just need frequency response graph. It's for my friend's experiment with Impedance Adapter, and he needs frequency response graph of JH5.

I had heard the custom version of JH5, and I have no problem with any frequencies.

15. Gryphus0204
    Between the JH5 customs and Noble 4 universal. Which one would you guys choose? They cost about the same in my country through the various retailers and I'm looking to upgrade from my Gr07 now

First

Back
61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
Next

Last