JH Audio JH-3A
Feb 11, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #2,087 of 2,681

Ah, I didn't catch that the Solo was supposed to be 'Made in the USA'... Hmm, I haven't seen any updates from the manufacturer...
Quote:
Alorythm Solo is supposedly proudly make in the USA :) so it has not excuse regarding Chinese new year...but it might be held up due to parts needing shipped from china.

Quote:
I also wonder if the AlgoRhythm Solo is back-ordered for the same reason...

Feb 11, 2011 at 11:07 PM Post #2,088 of 2,681

Thanks for the post! I appreciate the insight... I had considered the Pelican 1020 as it fit the 3A (based on dimensions found on this thread), but wasn't sure whether I should be proactive or not...
Quote:
Quote:
Does anyone know if the JH-3A ships with its own carrying case, or whether the case for your IEMs (not the stock one obviously) will also hold the 3a? I ordered the CF case, and I'm curious to know whether I would need another carrying case for the amp.

The CF case should be able to hold the JH-3A, but no way should you hope to use it on the go.  It's designed for storage only, and aside from being personalized and made out of CF, I would pick a 3rd party quality flight case any day over it.   I had two of them, sold one (essentially gave it away).

Feb 12, 2011 at 8:27 AM Post #2,089 of 2,681
China is back up. Today, Saturday, was a work day as a payback for an extra day off earlier. iBasso shipped an order to me Wednesday and the normal overnight courier took two days. Things are creaking back to life...

Feb 12, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #2,091 of 2,681
I sincerely hope that our Chinese friends had a great holiday, and we a really glad to have you in our lives. Gung Hay Fat Choi, and lets get back to business as usual.
The rabbit it smart and fast and a welcome addition to Chinese culture. Long live the rabbit! We are proud to have many people from diverse cultures involved in the forum, and we can learn so much about each other a chance.

As John Lennon once said, "All we are asking, is to give peace a chance".
There should be no tensions between ethniticiticy here on Head-Fi, only music and advice and sharing music. OK?

Feb 12, 2011 at 3:10 PM Post #2,092 of 2,681
Selfishly, i hope they(JH-3A) don't get to JHaudio for a couple of days in that my JH13 is getting a final coat on the stems to maybe fix the noise of thumping when i walk and it is supposed to be a one day turn around according to Adam.  It gets there Tuesday so I would hate for them to have to divert all there energies to you guys who have been waiting for seven or eight months for me to have to wait more than one day.
very_evil_smiley.gif
  In all fairness though, I ordered these in April of last year and they are still a problem so technically I have been waiting longer for mine to be "right".  Took four months to get the fit right, now finally had it with the noise of walking and they are going to try to fix it.

Feb 12, 2011 at 4:09 PM Post #2,093 of 2,681
Dallan, are you wearing these in the front, or over you ear in the back, with an alligator clip to clip it onto your collar? I use this method and either a Whiplash TWag cable or an ALO OCC Cryo cable and don't have any micrphonics or footfalls, what-so-ever. This is with my JH-13s and my UE-10's.

Feb 12, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #2,094 of 2,681
I wear them both ways but usually down my back.  The stock cable has no microphonics that i can tell.  The sound appears to be coming from a very minor vibration between the phone and my ear/ear canal.  All i have to do is barely touch the earpiece as i walk and the loud thumping totally disappears.  Adam thought that if the earphones must just be slightly moving and that maybe adding one coat to the stems would alleviate that movement.  They are very tight/snug though and a perfect seal from outside noise.

If it weren't for that loud noise I would be on this waiting list and i would not have bought a pair of Ed8 LE in November when i was in complete despair/frustration with the 13's.

Feb 14, 2011 at 7:34 PM Post #2,099 of 2,681
My set will be the rust amp with clear earpieces... with rust "JHAUDIO" across the back of the faceplate on the right, same in silver on the left. 64" cable so I don't have to be so severely tethered to the desk.

I'm been successful enough at the patience thing on this one... But at this point I'm really hoping it is right around the corner..

Feb 14, 2011 at 10:35 PM Post #2,100 of 2,681
wow nothing yet? you guys have nerves of steel. wish I had this type of intestinal fortitude. i'm sure it will be excellent, but i'm also sure I would have cracked by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back