JH Audio JH-3A
Feb 9, 2011 at 11:03 AM Post #2,041 of 2,681
The JH-3A system consists of a redesigned JH13 or JH16 IEMs individually tuned and coupled to a 6-channel, programmable-DSP-equipped portable amplifier that uses sophisticated, real-time software to continuously optimize sound characteristics to increase the systems' overall frequency response and resolution.

Not much simpler, just one run-on sentence.

Feb 9, 2011 at 1:24 PM Post #2,044 of 2,681

Quote:
Yep, that one is good :)

Quote:
i'll probably just say "its awesome! i wish you could try it!"

I guess that saying it is an IEM with an amp and dedicated DSP for state of the art sound quality will be good enough.

By the way, is there any "normal" portable amps fitted with a DSP ?

To my knowledge multichannel DSPs are widely used in Home Theater receivers and sound processors to simulate various "venues."  Never heard of this technology being used in portable amps yet, hence the significance of this particular product.

Feb 9, 2011 at 2:50 PM Post #2,047 of 2,681
If it's shipping from China and they just got over their Chinese New Year; and  DHL doesn't even ship until the 10th or 11th(their holiday is longer), that means JHA won't even get it until early next week if all goes well.  
So we're really looking at third or fourth week of Feb. for shipping at the earliest. My estimates not theirs. 

Quote:
Anybody get an update?

Feb 9, 2011 at 3:38 PM Post #2,048 of 2,681
Well if it is a shippimg delay due to Chineese new year nothing is going to happen until after 10th

DOH, didn't see sling's post

Feb 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM Post #2,050 of 2,681

Quote:
AAny swede around who's ordered the JH-3a? Would love to hear one.

how exactly would you do that? do you know someone who does ear reshaping surgery
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 9, 2011 at 7:07 PM Post #2,053 of 2,681
They do actually have a reseller in Stockholm, Sweden

Feb 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #2,054 of 2,681
I'm very confused at this point. Why would JHA tell us they were planning to ship final products to customers this week if it is so obviously impossible?

They must know something we don't.

Or they need to think before speaking.

Feb 9, 2011 at 9:25 PM Post #2,055 of 2,681

Anybody get an update?

Yes, actually...

After it rained here today, I went for a long walk. Didn't really have a destination in mind, but at the hour and a half point I stumbled upon the end of a rainbow... what luck!! I looked up and there greeting me was a leprechaun sitting atop a unicorn!!! After we chatted a while, he said "Well I guess we be gettin' to business... I'll give ye a choice of me pot o gold, or these magical headphones"... Man! I couldn't believe it!! In his hands was the JH-3A with custom-molded Jh16s attached!!! Naturally I took the 3a and was on my merry way. I was in a hurry to get home when I suddenly noticed since I hadn't paid attention on my walk earlier I had no clue where I was... And had no sources to listen to the 3a with either... DAMN!! Well the leprechaun noticed the quandary I was in and then explain to me, "When ye found the end of this here rainbow, ye entered a magical portal. Once one passes through it, it closes until the next rainbow occurs in this very spot"! He then continued... "Ye see, ye have two options... Ye can wait for the next rainbow, or I can give ye a ride on this here magical unicorn to where ye need to go." "Go on", I said. He then replied, "Only thing is, it's gunna cost ye those magical headphones." DOUBLE DAMN!!! I knew leprechauns were sneaky, but this was downright cruel! So I sat down and thought about it a while. About 3 hours passed when I finally accepted his offer for the ride home.

So here I am, back in the same boat. Probably doesn't help you guys out much, but there it is.

... so close... :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back