JH Audio JH-3A
Jan 13, 2011 at 11:25 AM Post #1,831 of 2,681
Thinking about getting these myself right now. Anything I should know?
biggrin.gif

Also, does anyone have a link for impression tips? I have been reading here and there that certain things you can do will improve the fit, etc.

Jan 13, 2011 at 11:43 AM Post #1,833 of 2,681
Woops, I think I'm in the wrong thread. JH5s are a few steps under the JH3As
eek.gif
But thank you for the document tip!

Jan 14, 2011 at 1:05 PM Post #1,841 of 2,681

Quote:
Quote:
Anyone hear if the initial first batch is shipping out today?  

There is no way. I was at JHAudio on Monday. Jamie said that they were first expecting them to arrive at the end of THIS week. I don't see how they could tune and ship on the same day or within one day.

They haven't received them as of today

Jan 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM Post #1,842 of 2,681
Yeah, talked to Jamie yesterday and they hadn't received them.  My guess is they will get them sometime next week and then ship them one at a time after each it tuned.  I'm No. 6 on the line, so my guess is that i'll get the following week.  She didn't say there were any delays or anything, just that they hadn't received the amps yet.

Jan 14, 2011 at 3:23 PM Post #1,844 of 2,681
Quote:
Somewhere on the JH Audio website there is an instruction document you can give audiologist.

check out this thread, and once you've gone through the process please add your findings following the instructions in the first post (mods, can we get this re-stickied (or is Huddler hopeless in this regard)?):
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/440466/the-audiologists-impressions-thread-pun-most-definitely-intended

Jan 14, 2011 at 3:50 PM Post #1,845 of 2,681

Quote:
Quote:
Anyone know how tuning is going of each machine?  (or how long it even takes, this is really the unknown before shipment)

That is a good question.
Is it hand-tuning or an automatic process ?

Hand-tuning..I know that much...I just don't know how long it takes per unit...looks like we won't know until next week...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back