JH Audio JH-3A
Dec 15, 2010 at 7:50 PM Post #1,471 of 2,681
Dunno whats wrong with JHaudio lately but.. So far the complains I have is that they switched my jh16 drivers by an jh13 and being not on in USA was a pain in the ass, second time they sent me them without an cable so I can't listen to them, third they sent me via USPS when the normal is UPS  and fourth, for the cable they said would be shipped "today" it didn't happen and fifth, after contacting them they said it would shipped via UPS for a fast arrival and I got the stamp mail saying it was delivered to USPS again........

Dec 15, 2010 at 9:14 PM Post #1,472 of 2,681

Quote:
Quote:
Requested a refund couple of hours ago, still trying to get me head around how rude and cold brittany was on the phone when i requested a refund.

Care to elaborate further?

EDIT:  And any sense on how long this delay will be?

Well i phoned to ask if they had any idea how much longer i would have to wait and was told they could not give me a time frame so i asked if i could have a refund and was told by brittany that i should have expected things like this to happen and that now she is going to have to cantact her bank to have the refund issued which is going to take her away from her work in actually trying to get the 3A out. I dont think there was any need for her to make such a comment, if they had given me what i had payed for on time then i would not have had to ask for a refund. I also had no intention to ask when i phoned but the way she spoke on the phone was really rude and i dont want to deal with such people.
UE18's here i come.

Dec 15, 2010 at 9:37 PM Post #1,473 of 2,681
I think that is just how Brittany is in general.  I remember at Canjam that Jerry was super nice, chill, and enthusiatic about the products he came up with.  Really personable and great guy to talk to overall.  The problem is that once it came down to the business aspect of it all, things get handed over to Brittany, and I too didn't really love her attitude when I met her in person.  Not a very personable person...and you could tell she wasn't as involved with this audio hobby as Jerry was.

So therein I think lies the problem with most people's complaints about JHA.  When they have to deal with problems, transactions, etc. it's always with Brittany, who I don't think many people like.  If Jerry had the time to deal with everybody on a personal case to case basis, I think many would be a lot more sympathetic.

Dec 15, 2010 at 9:40 PM Post #1,474 of 2,681

Quote:
IF too many people start asking for refunds !!, i wonder what they will do!, ship a unfinished product ,

however cold brittany is you guys have stuck with JH3A for soo long ..i hope not too many of you ask for refund ..they are cold just because ,
they are working hard and still problems are arising ! :frowning2: 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Requested a refund couple of hours ago, still trying to get me head around how rude and cold brittany was on the phone when i requested a refund.

Care to elaborate further?

EDIT:  And any sense on how long this delay will be?

Well i phoned to ask if they had any idea how much longer i would have to wait and was told they could not give me a time frame so i asked if i could have a refund and was told by brittany that i should have expected things like this to happen and that now she is going to have to cantact her bank to have the refund issued which is going to take her away from her work in actually trying to get the 3A out. I dont think there was any need for her to make such a comment, if they had given me what i had payed for on time then i would not have had to ask for a refund. I also had no intention to ask when i phoned but the way she spoke on the phone was really rude and i dont want to deal with such people.
UE18's here i come.

Love it! They mess things up royally and then have the temerity to blame the customers for delaying it even more! Those customers who payed the full amount on faith the product would be ready by the time JH quoted!
Then JH openly slander a former employee and say it is all his fault and that the project was delayed until late september. And now, near the end of the year the product is nowhere near ready and the attitude of the owners is that their crap don't stink so suck it up you should be honored to be a part of their empire!

This has been one excuse after the other and all they have shown is arrogance and a cavalier attitude to all those who payed up front. Basically they are giving everyone the finger with the latest round of what they are doing.

Brittanys attitude says everything about how they regard the people who make their living for them! What an arrogant, rude human being!

I do not care one bit how great the sound is, their customer service stinks, I know I will never purchase from them after reading about this.

Perhaps if you were all celeb clients you might have been treated better!

Dec 15, 2010 at 9:57 PM Post #1,475 of 2,681

Quote:
... everyone is getting refunds huh.... maybe its better for the ones that will stick around maybe not, not sure.

Well, that is taking too long to be honest.....BTW, Brittany was so rude on the phone when she heard the word 'refund', so prepare for it.
frown.gif

Dec 15, 2010 at 11:09 PM Post #1,477 of 2,681
You guys are making me feel dirty for leaving my money here. I'm a bit pessimistic that the right people would learn and grow themselves, but one can hope. srsly getacluebrtny

Dec 15, 2010 at 11:21 PM Post #1,478 of 2,681
I seem to recall the Ultrasone bomb that was dropped on HeadFi not too long ago.  After it went off Ultrasone was very quick to respond and resolve the situation.  This reminds me of a slowly forming Hurricane that starts somewhere out in the Atlantic.  It keeps building and building and now landfall seems imminent.  Between the two we know which disaster would be more damaging.  Especially considering the relative size difference between the two companies.  If it were my company I would reconsider how I integrate my business and personal relationships as well as the ultimate goal of my business model.  It's not so I digress.  Maybe there will be a Facebook response to everything.  
rolleyes.gif
  I do wish JH success but not if this is how they do business.  Westone and UE are looking better and better.  Boy does the latter sound weird.  
blink.gif

Dec 15, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #1,479 of 2,681

Quote:
I seem to recall the Ultrasone bomb that was dropped on HeadFi not too long ago.  After it went off Ultrasone was very quick to respond and resolve the situation.  This reminds me of a slowly forming Hurricane that starts somewhere out in the Atlantic.  It keeps building and building and now landfall seems imminent.  Between the two we know which disaster would be more damaging.  Especially considering the relative size difference between the two companies.  If it were my company I would reconsider how I integrate my business and personal relationships as well as the ultimate goal of my business model.  It's not so I digress.  Maybe there will be a Facebook response to everything.  
rolleyes.gif
  I do wish JH success but not if this is how they do business.  Westone and UE are looking better and better.  Boy does the latter sound weird.  
blink.gif

I think you are thinking like many here regarding the interpersonal relationship structure over at JH
wink.gif

Dec 15, 2010 at 11:49 PM Post #1,481 of 2,681
Got to say all of my dealings with Brittany have been good.  I am surprised to read all of this.  She was the one who got things going when i had issues with my 13's.  Probably stressed with the way this whole JH-3A project has been going and now the investors are pulling out adding to the stress.  Glad i stayed out of this round of system upgrades, it was my second smart sit out lately.
wink.gif
  Sure it will be quite a cool item when it is completed though.

Dec 15, 2010 at 11:52 PM Post #1,482 of 2,681

Quote:
Got to say all of my dealings with Brittany have been good.  I am surprised to read all of this.  She was the one who got things going when i had issues with my 13's.  Probably stressed with the way this whole JH-3A project has been going and now the investors are pulling out adding to the stress.  Glad i stayed out of this round of system upgrades, it was my second smart sit out lately.
wink.gif
  Sure it will be quite a cool item when it is completed though.

Just a minor thing but important. Those people were not investors but customers and as such should not have been exposed to badly thought out business dealings! If you are one of those customers and are fine with it, great, Kudos to your belief in this company!

Dec 15, 2010 at 11:57 PM Post #1,483 of 2,681
Just used investors  because of the prepayment thing that makes it an investment in a product before development in hopes of being the first on the block with the new in toy.  Indeed they are customers though.

Dec 16, 2010 at 12:20 AM Post #1,484 of 2,681
I don't know how are JH like now, but last year I ordered a JH13 from them, emailed them complaining about sore ears due to fit issues when it was actually me not inserting them in correctly and they were very nice about it. I sincerely hope that this CS issues would soon tide over and be like the JHAudio they were last year.

Dec 16, 2010 at 11:09 AM Post #1,485 of 2,681

Quote:
I think that is just how Brittany is in general.  I remember at Canjam that Jerry was super nice, chill, and enthusiatic about the products he came up with.  Really personable and great guy to talk to overall.  The problem is that once it came down to the business aspect of it all, things get handed over to Brittany, and I too didn't really love her attitude when I met her in person.  Not a very personable person...and you could tell she wasn't as involved with this audio hobby as Jerry was.

So therein I think lies the problem with most people's complaints about JHA.  When they have to deal with problems, transactions, etc. it's always with Brittany, who I don't think many people like.  If Jerry had the time to deal with everybody on a personal case to case basis, I think many would be a lot more sympathetic.

I myself have never spoken or ever emailed Jerry so i dont know what he is like first hand, i originally spoke with britanny befoer i placed my order on a couple of occasions over the phones before i placed my order and she was always very nice and polite and she was the same when i had phoned her about the 3A, that is untill i suggested i might want a refund when she just totally changed her mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back