JH Audio JH-3A
Oct 18, 2010 at 7:52 PM Post #1,186 of 2,681

Quote:

even so, JH has the best IEM sound.  even if other companies try to immitate their technology its unlikely IMO that they will be able to rival the JH sound quality.. at least not any time soon.  But hey who knows.. all i can say is right now it seems like JH has the unanimous "best IEM sound on the market"  consensus pretty locked even if others try to push into their market.

Don't go around making statements like that unless you've heard the other custom iems you're claiming you know all about.  That's just trash talking.  JHA doesn't need that kind of help, and it only makes you look bad and brings down the quality of this forum.  I'm an admitted JHA fan, coming from the UE11s.  I love my JH13s, and have the 3A/16 on order, and have no interest in other brands, but it's embarrassing to read this kind of crap unless you can back it up by showing us pics of all the other customs you personally own and have evaluated against the JH customs.

Oct 19, 2010 at 2:40 PM Post #1,190 of 2,681

Quote:
That would put it right around the 2nd week of December. That would be nice so I have something to play with when I get back from Argentina. Now to figure out a source.

Wow that really sucks.   I think I owe someone a fruit smoothie.  Man, as long as its before the New Year otherwise it starts getting ridiculous.

Oct 19, 2010 at 6:57 PM Post #1,191 of 2,681
ooh snap thats around my birthday
smily_headphones1.gif
what a great gift to myself very expensive as well...
smily_headphones1.gif
lol.

Quote:
That would put it right around the 2nd week of December. That would be nice so I have something to play with when I get back from Argentina. Now to figure out a source.

Oct 19, 2010 at 8:35 PM Post #1,192 of 2,681
yeah recieved an email from jaime saying
 Quote: We are looking to begin shipping in about 7 weeks.

also he said shipping will cost me $75 ...does that mean its insured or will i have to pay more again.

about my other quary, of weather the preorder price is less than the retail price...he answered NO.
so i am in no hurry now. will collect the funds and order.

Oct 19, 2010 at 9:53 PM Post #1,193 of 2,681

Quote:
Wow that really sucks.   I think I owe someone a fruit smoothie.  Man, as long as its before the New Year otherwise it starts getting ridiculous.

Wanna bet another smoothie?  
tongue.gif
  Although I prefer to drink Porterhouse.  
biggrin.gif

Oct 19, 2010 at 11:24 PM Post #1,195 of 2,681

Quote:

I'm really going to enjoy my fruit smoothie.

Mmmm-hmmmm, I can hardly wait.

You, on the other hand, are probably looking at further delays. I'm not one to gloat over a man who's buying me a delicious blended fruit beverage, but I do think people really acted a bit foolishly with the jh-3a.

Oct 19, 2010 at 11:29 PM Post #1,196 of 2,681

Quote:
yeah recieved an email from jaime saying
 Quote: We are looking to begin shipping in about 7 weeks.

also he said shipping will cost me $75 ...does that mean its insured or will i have to pay more again.

about my other quary, of weather the preorder price is less than the retail price...he answered NO.
so i am in no hurry now. will collect the funds and order.

What are you thinking?

Don't be stupid. Wait until it is out. That will almost certainly be in MORE than 7 weeks. People will be really REALLY stupid about it when it finally does come out (again, there will most likely be further delays). Two months or so later, when the first honest reviews come out and negatives are listed as well as positives, then read and get a reasonable picture of what it offers and whether you might do better with Lcd-2s or whatever.

Since you are in no hurry, why hurry to be stupid?

Oct 20, 2010 at 4:35 AM Post #1,198 of 2,681

Quote:
What are you thinking?

Don't be stupid. Wait until it is out. That will almost certainly be in MORE than 7 weeks. People will be really REALLY stupid about it when it finally does come out (again, there will most likely be further delays). Two months or so later, when the first honest reviews come out and negatives are listed as well as positives, then read and get a reasonable picture of what it offers and whether you might do better with Lcd-2s or whatever.

Since you are in no hurry, why hurry to be stupid?

What is this childish attitude?respect the man's opinion and lower down your rude tone.your comment was so uncalled for.
if the jh3a improves  soundstage and imaging and take it to another level from jh13 as reported,then i can hardly see any negative if any with the sound.
the only two negatives imo are the price and physical size.

Oct 20, 2010 at 4:51 AM Post #1,199 of 2,681
Well, those are pretty big negatives, it has to be said.  Plus, of course, the waiting time means your hearing will have decayed considerably due to old age by the time it actually turns up....

Quote:
What is this childish attitude?respect the man's opinion and lower down your rude tone.your comment was so uncalled for.
if the jh3a improves  soundstage and imaging and take it to another level from jh13 as reported,then i can hardly see any negative if any with the sound.

Oct 20, 2010 at 10:40 AM Post #1,200 of 2,681

Quote:
Careful, Kunlun. Your analysis is valid (whether or not I agree with all of it) but this kind of wording can come back to bite... 

Yes, it's true my tone is strong. Just to explain: I am responding this way because a number of people have paid a reasonably substantial amount of money for a product they believed would be available in a timely manner. There has been a major problem with personnel in the development process, leading to a large delay. No one knows exactly when this product will be available, or exactly what it will sound like when it arrives. For someone to read this and say, "Welp, I guess I better send them a lot of money now," seems to me to be ridiculous. My post and its tone are made with the best of intentions toward the poster Singh. I hope he will not make a decision which he will regret. Surely, waiting is the more reasonable choice here, even if one purchases the product at a time when it can actually be shipped and its qualities are better known.

Quote:

One of us is being childish, yes.
Tell me how you know anything about the sound of the JH-3a, please.
The demo version at Canjam will never see production. The version which will be released is totally different. Having said that, the demo version at Canjam was found by one head-fi'er (a senior audio engineer who shall remain anonymous to protect him from the childish) to be flawed in its treble reproduction and inferior to the Lcd-2 in that regard.
The price and physical size are certainly negatives as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back