JH Audio JH-3A
Oct 15, 2010 at 10:28 PM Post #1,156 of 2,681

Quote:
Nope, just an early moneygrab on JH audio's part.  Never before have I paid for something so large in full more than 6 months before possibly receiving it.  Thinking back about it now, they really should have given some kind of discount to the early adopters for all that waiting...

I am # 8 and been waiting since Can Jam. I have a hunch Jerry might thru something in for us early "investors"

Time will tell....

Oct 16, 2010 at 12:55 AM Post #1,157 of 2,681
Haha I hope so!  Btw, I was one before you...#7
wink.gif

Oct 16, 2010 at 3:02 AM Post #1,159 of 2,681
Well, throwing a bone to early adopters without mention seems just as lame for a number of reasons.  That would lead me to believe noone really has a handle on what's going on and Westone stock would move up a notch IMO.  Not saying you guys don't deserve something, but ambiguity and lack of direction is off putting for me.  

Oct 16, 2010 at 4:31 AM Post #1,160 of 2,681
Has there been any discussion about the case for the JH3A? I was hoping there would be a case provided that holds both the amp and IEMs. If that is the case then one side would be heavier than the other when you pick it up so it would be really sweet if the outside of the case had say black one one side that faded into a grey or carbon color on the other side. That way not only would the outside look cool you would know which end to expect to be heavier when you picked it up.

Oct 16, 2010 at 9:53 AM Post #1,162 of 2,681

Quote:
Well, throwing a bone to early adopters without mention seems just as lame for a number of reasons.  That would lead me to believe noone really has a handle on what's going on and Westone stock would move up a notch IMO.  Not saying you guys don't deserve something, but ambiguity and lack of direction is off putting for me.  

Yes but one listen to the JH3-A and you would be like Westone who???

Oct 17, 2010 at 8:22 AM Post #1,168 of 2,681
Oct 17, 2010 at 9:33 AM Post #1,169 of 2,681
really a bad interview: not informative at all.

1. what is JH13?
2. what is JH16?
3. what is JH3A?
< i had a hard time writing these monotonous questions >

i already know all that! not questions about when will they start shipping the JH3A, or has the production started? is the demo piece complete or still in development.
jerry on the other hand answered questions genuinely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back