JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Apr 12, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #9,106 of 10,743
Quote:
Gary is the worst person to speak to. Got my bad experience to communicate with him. He is rude and his answers/comments were abrupt and useless.
Brittany, the co-owner of JHAudio was more helpful and considerate.

I also have bad experience from JHAduio customer service, and same with Gary not replying my email with basic questions.. I noticed that now you can only reach JHAudio customer service by email, which could make things very tricky.. I was considering JHAudio 16pro and Future Sonics MG6 pro for high quality IEM. Future Sonics made me much more comfortable that I can reach a human being (even the company owner) within 1 min of telephone wait time..  And still no email reply from JHAudio.. Sorry JHAudio...  Your IEMs might be really good, but... I'm afraid of buying it...  

Apr 13, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #9,107 of 10,743
Quote:

I also have bad experience from JHAduio customer service, and same with Gary not replying my email with basic questions.. I noticed that now you can only reach JHAudio customer service by email, which could make things very tricky.. I was considering JHAudio 16pro and Future Sonics MG6 pro for high quality IEM. Future Sonics made me much more comfortable that I can reach a human being (even the company owner) within 1 min of telephone wait time..  And still no email reply from JHAudio.. Sorry JHAudio...  Your IEMs might be really good, but... I'm afraid of buying it...  

JHaudio is a pretty big company, they have recording artists and performers using their gear.  You really expect to get in touch with the owner of a company this big because you called?  

Apr 13, 2013 at 7:13 AM Post #9,108 of 10,743
To date my experience as a JH Audio customer has been positive. For the original order I placed and the refit, the turn around has been good and the e-mails I've sent have been politely and promptly answered.

I actually asked for a re fit outside the fit warranty period but they still did the work free of charge. I'm an international customer too.

My IEMs have just landed back in the UK after the refit. I'm eager for them to arrive at my door as I've missed them.

Apr 13, 2013 at 7:09 PM Post #9,110 of 10,743
Quote:
JHaudio is a pretty big company, they have recording artists and performers using their gear.  You really expect to get in touch with the owner of a company this big because you called?  

Big company? Do you mean by profit?  Yes, it is big! If you mean by employee numbers.. well.. I'm not quite sure about it..  What I'm most afraid of is you can not reach them when you need assistance.. For me, reaching a live person that can help immediately is important to me..  It definitely does not have to be the company owner. Email only is not the way to go for me..  As others mentioned, they usually have fast email reply and good service. It might be me out of luck :)

Apr 13, 2013 at 10:05 PM Post #9,112 of 10,743
Lets see. 3 post on this forum all negative against a product you've never owned in an appreciation thread and you're telling tall tales.

We get it, you don't like them and have a childish agenda. Their phone # is still on the main page of their site and returns have always been handled as they are now via the web page. Nothing has changed regarding contacts. They pick up the phone.

They're well known(busy). I can't imagine how inundated the customer relations mailbox is with silly questions from self righteous know it alls.

Apr 13, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #9,113 of 10,743
As for the head man. I emailed him. (not telling how I got it) He responded within a day form his personal smartphone with a helpful and informative response. A response I didn't require.

I've had nothing but great experiences with Brittany when I first auditioned different models years ago (she knew her product), Angie during my order(couldn't have been more accommodating), Caleb for a very helpful and quick adjustment (2 wks form and to my door during that busy period) and of course, Jerry. Obviously they won't be perfect. They're still a bit Ma and Pa, family style operation for their volume but I'd miss that. They're human. Works for me.

Apr 13, 2013 at 10:46 PM Post #9,114 of 10,743
I had a problem and talked to Jerry twice when i got mine.  He was very helpful as were the staff, especially Britney(at the time).  Jerry set me up with his "go to" person in Los Angeles to redo the impressions.  I am only marginally able to wear iems it turns out due to the footfall noise thing but i did get them so i could use them at certain times.  If my soft tissue in the ear conforms after a period of wearing them, the noise from steps is tolerable and i can ignore it.  They definitely have their place and i would not be with out them in many situations.  I use them several times a week even after a few years.

Apr 13, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #9,115 of 10,743
Quote:
Lets see. 3 post on this forum all negative against a product you've never owned in an appreciation thread and you're telling tall tales.

We get it, you don't like them and have a childish agenda. Their phone # is still on the main page of their site and returns have always been handled as they are now via the web page. Nothing has changed regarding contacts. They pick up the phone.

They're well known(busy). I can't imagine how inundated the customer relations mailbox is with silly questions from self righteous know it alls.

Everyone has different opinions as I mentioned before. Yes, I am new here. Why I replied in this thread? I just googled about JHAudio customer service and this thread came up. There are people in this thread made similar complains as I did. For me, before spending over $1000 to buy something, I MUST do some research.. 
Thank you for reminding me it is an appreciation thread. It is good to know overall JHAudio customer service is great.  Sorry to interrupt the party. I'm leaving :)

Apr 14, 2013 at 1:11 AM Post #9,116 of 10,743
I have to say that i had the worst experience as a customer of my life with JH Audio after service: they didn't answer half of my email, didn't do as I asked several times for my refit (I had to do like 9 refits! half because of their miss: they did not do what I asked for many times), they lied to me several times also, have several cosmetics issues that appears after I sent my IEMs for repair etc etc...
I can't recommend anyone this company. It was a nightmare to deal with them and take more than half a year to get a product no so bad but not perfect (cosmetic and fit regard). 

Apr 16, 2013 at 7:45 PM Post #9,117 of 10,743
I've heard stories and gone through lots of refits, had them lose mine once while I waited patiently, only to find them an hour after I called and gave them the tracking number to prove they had them. Then sent them to me that afternoon fixed. But through it all I have to say it was worth it because they really sound incredible even over three years later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back