JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Aug 15, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #10,321 of 10,743
During the third day of my time with the JH13s, I was happy and satisfied going back to the same dealer (Jaben Singapore) interested in getting the Silver Dragon V1 for the JH13s.

I was about to take off the stock cable before I finally noticed a crack near the sockets on my Right Acrylic Shell and a good deal of air has already seeped in from the crack.

On the spot, the Jaben staff advised that I should sent it back for repair since its within a week and totally counts as a manufacturing defect, the estimation from the Jaben staff was a month-

-and here I am still counting, hopefully it will be back before the second month of departure.

=(

If I may chime in here, perhaps one of the factors for the increased waiting time for re-fits is due to Jaben's shipping procedure. If I'm not mistaken, Jaben tends to do `bulk' shipping to reduce shipping costs; so, they may have waited for a week or two to compile any refit(s) and new order(s) (ear impressions etc.) before shipping them to JHAudio.

Aug 16, 2014 at 1:35 AM Post #10,322 of 10,743
During the third day of my time with the JH13s, I was happy and satisfied going back to the same dealer (Jaben Singapore) interested in getting the Silver Dragon V1 for the JH13s.

I was about to take off the stock cable before I finally noticed a crack near the sockets on my Right Acrylic Shell and a good deal of air has already seeped in from the crack.

On the spot, the Jaben staff advised that I should sent it back for repair since its within a week and totally counts as a manufacturing defect, the estimation from the Jaben staff was a month-

-and here I am still counting, hopefully it will be back before the second month of departure.

=(

OMG I was expecting 1 month or less but yours definitely makes me considering to send it back now after submitting the form.

Aug 16, 2014 at 5:09 AM Post #10,323 of 10,743
OMG I was expecting 1 month or less but yours definitely makes me considering to send it back now after submitting the form.

If you're dealing with them directly, I believe that should be fine.

If I may chime in here, perhaps one of the factors for the increased waiting time for re-fits is due to Jaben's shipping procedure. If I'm not mistaken, Jaben tends to do `bulk' shipping to reduce shipping costs; so, they may have waited for a week or two to compile any refit(s) and new order(s) (ear impressions etc.) before shipping them to JHAudio.

Most probably, Jaben does has a "famous" track record for their defective handling.

I don't mind waiting just a little more as long as the defects get rectified nicely without any recurrences in the near future. =)

Aug 17, 2014 at 12:06 AM Post #10,324 of 10,743
Has anyone received a new JH13 recently? I'm wondering about how long you waited. I have an outstanding order (number 163xx), for which JH should have received impressions on or around July 25th. I was quoted a wait time of 35-40 business days, which places delivery into mid-September.

Yes, the time needed is about 5 weeks, my seria is 19311.

Aug 23, 2014 at 3:46 AM Post #10,326 of 10,743
  My JH13s are up for grabs if anyone is looking for a cheaper way to get their hands on these babies :)

Do you mind sharing the reason for selling?

Aug 23, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #10,329 of 10,743
So the fp version.
wink.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 23, 2014 at 7:47 PM Post #10,332 of 10,743
I've been tempted to sell my JH13 FP every now and then but whenever I put them on I quickly change my mind. I can never pull the trigger on these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back