JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Mar 19, 2010 at 2:58 AM Post #7,802 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jensen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You really see the limitations of a universal earphone design after you go to a high end custom. It isn't a fair fight.

Agreed. I've noticed the flaws in W3, Shure 530, and Etymotic Er4p. It's not even close.

Mar 19, 2010 at 4:19 AM Post #7,803 of 10,743
agreed, my er6i's didnt even come close to my jh-13s
tongue.gif

but anyway, this protector continues to blow me away, specially with this original japanese pressing of Peace Sell's...And Who's Buying
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 19, 2010 at 2:50 PM Post #7,804 of 10,743
When UPS delivers your JHs do they require a signature? I hope JH Audio asks for signature confirmation on such an expensive item. I have had UPS deliver to the wrong house in the past and they never try to fix the problem.

Mar 20, 2010 at 10:05 PM Post #7,807 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Perseus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks to all that responded. Does anybody know of a location in the London/Essex area of the UK that the JH 13 pro can be demo'd? Thx.

Yes, the only location is Hand Held Audio (HHA) based in Enfield lock area.
Radio Microphones and In-Ear Monitors and Earphones
Ask for Nick when you phone up, he is one of the Directors who does the impressions.

I was due to go last friday for my impressions and listen to the 13pro demos they have there, but i am holding fire for the 16 demos to turn up which might hopefully be for friday 26th with any luck.

You can also listen to other demos there including the likes of UE etc for comparison.

Mar 20, 2010 at 11:40 PM Post #7,809 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Perseus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
FortisFlyer75 - Thanks very much. Appreciated
smily_headphones1.gif

No worry's
wink_face.gif

Let us know how it goes if you go there before me, as i am waiting for the 16's to come in stock first before going down there.

Just be aware the price will be dearer than direct from JHA especially with the low £ to $ at the moment as HHA go by that also, but the price does include impressions done to JHA specs and any additional shipping back and forth if refits are nesscesary, so bare that in mind also.

Mar 21, 2010 at 2:43 AM Post #7,813 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I feed the slim using an oyaide line out dock

Any chance for a solid review of the slim based on your described setup?
I've got 16's and a slim on the way (eventually) and I'd love to know how the amp changes the sound as opposed to just the iPhone hp out. Perhaps you've already written something?
Cheers mate

Mar 21, 2010 at 7:28 AM Post #7,814 of 10,743
I'm not a reviewer, but it definitely improves things. You won't regret having the slim on the way. More power and a better volume control pretty much cover the best you can hope for with a portable amp.

Mar 22, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #7,815 of 10,743
I can't get enough listening time on my 13s. I would really love to hear the 16s. Maybe at CanJam in June. Plus, the wallet can't take another beating.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back