JH Audio Artwork capability?
Oct 1, 2009 at 11:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

moonboy403

Headphoneus Supremus
man_utd_logo.jpg

I made this thread hoping to get more responses before I put my order down tomorrow morning.

For those who have had artwork done on their JH13 Pro, do you guys think they can handle the artwork above?

Oct 2, 2009 at 12:15 AM Post #2 of 5
I like the work they did on mine and on a couple others, but in general, I've not liked what I've seen. I think they're in the process of getting a new machine that will be better able to reproduce artwork. I'd probably wait until it arrives before getting any art that requires details.

Oct 2, 2009 at 12:50 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like the work they did on mine and on a couple others, but in general, I've not liked what I've seen. I think they're in the process of getting a new machine that will be better able to reproduce artwork. I'd probably wait until it arrives before getting any art that requires details.

Thanks for the response! Is there a timeline in how long it would take them to get those machines?

Also, do they have a guarantee of artwork satisfaction? If so, wouldn't it be possible to ask them to show me the artwork they've done on my particular JH13 and if I'm not satisfied, I can have them to re-do it so I wouldn't have to send the JH13 back and forth?
tongue.gif

Oct 2, 2009 at 1:08 AM Post #4 of 5
You'd have to ask JHA about all of that. I know that I expressed reservations about getting the art in an email, and was told that Adam thought mine would turn out well, and it did. I think you'd have to speak to him or have someone, as in my case, speak to him and relay the answer back.

Oct 2, 2009 at 1:09 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by moonboy403 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the response! Is there a timeline in how long it would take them to get those machines?

I asked the same question when I got mine (around 4 wks ago I placed the order). At that time, JH Audio had no estimate of when the machine would arrive. When I hear that they have the machine, I'll send mine in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back