1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

JH 13 FP VS Roxanne

1. kimsnet4
    Hey guys

I currently own JH 13 FP and i love its airy, sparkly, open treble characteristics as well as its slightly emphasized sub/mid bass.
    Overall i feel it's 80% neutral and 20 % warm sounding.
    Frankly, im looking for something that has a bit more warmth, deeper base to create that warmth, and a little bit more oomph to the base.

I am considering the Roxanne.
    I read all the posts about roxanne and from them i have an idea of what it will sound like.
    Some of my worries are that roxanne can sound quite dark and thick. I really like the open/airy sound of my 13 but i would really appreciate more warmth.
    Also i've heard people say that roxanne's high is really laid back. Is it really? 

i know that roxanne requires a lot of burn in time for its real sound and its potential to shine.

I would really appreciate if people who have had experience with jh 13 and roxanne could give me some advice.

should i get it? or should i just stick with my 13

Thank you ~ 

2. nardkumz
    Definitely interested in inputs from roxanne owner, i own jh13 pre FP now, it's good, but considering roxanne for more bass and particularly clearer mids