JH 10x3 fit
Jul 9, 2010 at 3:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

mattbox

New Head-Fier
I got my new JH10x3 a few days ago and since there my first custom IEMs I'm a little unsure if there fitting correctly. I don't think im getting a proper seal on my left monitor and I feel the tip of the monitor on my canal when I press on it, different from the right monitor which feels fine. I'm thinking of sending them back to get refitted but I would like to know what a proper fitting pair of customs feels like.

Jul 9, 2010 at 11:15 PM Post #2 of 5
That's hilarious.

"Hey guys, one side fits perfectly and the other side doesn't fit right at all but I can't figure out which one is the way it's supposed to be so I posted on the internet about it rather than sending them back."

Anyway, matt, why don't you tell us what made you choose the 10x3? Most people on head-fi tend to shoot for the most expensive model.

Jul 10, 2010 at 1:59 AM Post #4 of 5
IMO
A proper fitting would be when you can feel the "seal" of the custom, you wont be able to feel/hear and airy sound coming through the gaps of your customs.

And of course, the seal test from sensaphonic: http://www.sensaphonics.com/test/index.html

and yes they shouldn't be moving drastically.

and when listening music to prolong period, you should not "feel" the customs there as much as the start, but just the music only.
i know its exaggerating, but you know it when it really happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back