Jet Set Radio Future
Feb 26, 2010 at 9:29 PM Post #2 of 13
I thought they were interesting but I wasn't really a big fan of the game...LOVED the music on the other hand. I have all the albums, even the ones which were promo's only.

Feb 26, 2010 at 9:52 PM Post #3 of 13
Yeah, loved the soundtracks. If they do a new one I'd like to hear Shinichi Osawa, Boys Noize, and Felix Da Housecat on the soundtrack...

Feb 27, 2010 at 2:26 PM Post #6 of 13
The original was far better than Future in my opinion. Seems unlikely to get picked up for third game any time soon, but I can imagine the original coming to XBLA, particularly since SAdventure seems to be coming. Still looks great on my Dreamcast through VGA though!

Mar 1, 2010 at 4:56 AM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teraflame /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It seems Sega killed nearly every great series they had. Still waiting on this, Shenmue, Panzer Dragoon, Shinobi, Ecco...

I know what you mean. Unfortunately, at a turning point in gaming, Sega made some critical mistakes.
frown.gif

Mar 1, 2010 at 8:16 AM Post #10 of 13
jet set radio future? jet grind radio?

never heard of them...

>.>
<.<

Mar 3, 2010 at 3:30 AM Post #11 of 13
I sequel is purportedly planned for this year, according to wikipedia. Don't get your hopes up too much, though.
I have Jet Set Radio Future, and mixed feelings about it. Cool design, music, and graphics, I'll admit.

Mar 3, 2010 at 5:04 PM Post #13 of 13
Remember playing a demo of this years ago, cant remember much about the music though.

On a different note, I love watching skateboard videos/dvds and seeing them cruise and do tricks with a tune in the background. Youtube is a good place to find skate clips, although sometimes the copyright of the soundtrack has been breached and its just silence!
triportsad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back