1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

JDS Labs Announces 2 New DACS, 1 Amp, 1 Preamp!

Tags:
First

Back
1 2
  1. Music Alchemist
    Thanks. I will most likely get one soon enough.

...But, er...I noticed a typo on the product page. "VERSTATILITY"

2. jseaber
    Thanks! No idea how you're the first person to notice after 9 months.

Jimster480 likes this.
  3. Mshenay Contributor
    Just got an OL Switcher for an in home demo/review and I LOVE it. Haven't listened to it critically but OMG it's SO USEFUL!!!!! Love that it's just a little passive black box, here's a pic of it in my production rig! I swear to GAWD today has been a day of discovery! I found out my Tripod actually extends really tall AND I got a pre-amp to help me easily switch between the 2 audio outputs in my CamCorder and from Audacity and feed them right into my portable speaker

Shooting a video review has never been this easy! A big thank you @theotherjude for sending this bad little black box my way!

20171005_164024-01.jpeg

theotherjude likes this.
  4. Mshenay Contributor
  5. Mshenay Contributor
    EL Dac time!!!!!

I'm sad to see there's not a more expansive thread for the EL Dac/Amp

Non the less, I'm doing something a little unorthodox an uholy union if you will...

I'm pairing the EL Dac with my Gen 1 Schiit Vali!!!! An really the pairing is beautiful absolutely stunning! Feeding Coaxial into the EL Dac I'm getting quite a lot of resolve and excellent imaging, and the DAC it self lends a very natural sound pair'd with my favorite $100 tube amp WITH Grado's PS2KE an some Miles Davis, I can say tonight's listening has been an absolute pleasure!!!! I continued to find my self really impressed with what the EL Dac can do, it also handle's Optical in pretty well! Much more favorably than my NFB10ES2 does!

6. Oscar-HiFi
    I'm using my EL DAC in my living room now, Optical from the TV going into it, Coaxial from my CD player into it, it is such a great DAC! (you can't see it in the picture, on the 2nd shelf of the hifi cabinet, it sits on top of my CD player :D )

IMG_20171031_173424-01.jpeg

First

Back
1 2