JDS Labs Announces 2 New DACS, 1 Amp, 1 Preamp!

Tags:
  1. Music Alchemist
    Thanks. I will most likely get one soon enough.

...But, er...I noticed a typo on the product page. "VERSTATILITY"

2. jseaber
    Thanks! No idea how you're the first person to notice after 9 months.

Jimster480 likes this.
  3. Mshenay Contributor
    Just got an OL Switcher for an in home demo/review and I LOVE it. Haven't listened to it critically but OMG it's SO USEFUL!!!!! Love that it's just a little passive black box, here's a pic of it in my production rig! I swear to GAWD today has been a day of discovery! I found out my Tripod actually extends really tall AND I got a pre-amp to help me easily switch between the 2 audio outputs in my CamCorder and from Audacity and feed them right into my portable speaker

Shooting a video review has never been this easy! A big thank you @theotherjude for sending this bad little black box my way!

20171005_164024-01.jpeg

theotherjude likes this.
  4. Mshenay Contributor
  5. Mshenay Contributor
    EL Dac time!!!!!

I'm sad to see there's not a more expansive thread for the EL Dac/Amp

Non the less, I'm doing something a little unorthodox an uholy union if you will...

I'm pairing the EL Dac with my Gen 1 Schiit Vali!!!! An really the pairing is beautiful absolutely stunning! Feeding Coaxial into the EL Dac I'm getting quite a lot of resolve and excellent imaging, and the DAC it self lends a very natural sound pair'd with my favorite $100 tube amp WITH Grado's PS2KE an some Miles Davis, I can say tonight's listening has been an absolute pleasure!!!! I continued to find my self really impressed with what the EL Dac can do, it also handle's Optical in pretty well! Much more favorably than my NFB10ES2 does!

6. Oscar-HiFi
    I'm using my EL DAC in my living room now, Optical from the TV going into it, Coaxial from my CD player into it, it is such a great DAC! (you can't see it in the picture, on the 2nd shelf of the hifi cabinet, it sits on top of my CD player :D )

IMG_20171031_173424-01.jpeg