Jcally EP05 , JC10 Bio-cel Endgame $16 worth $1000!
Oct 4, 2021 at 5:09 AM Post #106 of 155
Pure silver cable 4.4 mm order placed.:)
This combo is so amazing!
I can wear it literally 8+ hours at work, even with openback it has better noisecancelling effect than real ones due Hi-res SQ and full clear bandwidth FR without sound-fatigue.
Currently running/enjoying/swinging through my 21500+ soundfiles, never heard this heavenly sounds before!, everything sound fresh lifelike and new.
If it's a Studiorecording, you are in the Studio!, Live concert, you are in it! etc.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2021 at 7:34 AM Post #107 of 155
I can wear it literally 8+ hours at work, even with openback it has better noisecancelling effect than real ones due Hi-res SQ and full clear bandwidth FR without sound-fatigue.
Currently running/enjoying/swinging through my 21500+ soundfiles, never heard this heavenly sounds before!, everything sound fresh lifelike and new.
If it's a Studiorecording, you are in the Studio!, Live concert, you are in it! etc.
I installed my NiceHCK C8 cable on this earbud and it sounds super natural.

Oct 4, 2021 at 7:54 AM Post #108 of 155
I installed my NiceHCK C8 cable on this earbud and it sounds super natural.
Its thicker than the stock cable hence better flow, but stay silver plated copper with the interference transistions/colorisations between silver and copper conductivity. To me with that the copper colored the bass bloat/bloom into and veiled/obstructed the mids/highs flow= not natural/harmony.
With the Pure Silver cabe its like night and day difference, hearing=believing, the whole FR is open and clear as close to/intended reproduction in the recording copies .

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2021 at 8:25 AM Post #110 of 155
The C8 cable has it's own unique sound - very mid centric. I might try a full copper or full silver cable in the future.
It's all good, my mission was to find the Ultimate Hi-res sound on the Go portable, that beats TOTL full size headphones/amps!
At this moment it's the EP05 and Pure silver cable combo, just waiting for the true bio-cel drivers coming to reveal the ultimate truth,

Oct 4, 2021 at 9:04 AM Post #111 of 155
What music player are you using?

Oct 4, 2021 at 9:49 AM Post #113 of 155
Pure silver cable 4.4 mm order placed.:)
Btw, did you message the seller if the pin-outs are compatible with your model player? If not, you can ask them to resolder the wires to your specific player's pin-outs!
Our earphone cable is mainly used on the models of earphone indicated in our title or description. Other earphones can't be used 100% guaranteed. If you are not sure whether our earphone cable can be used on your earphone, please send a message to contact us for confirmation, otherwise the buyer should bear the consequences. We have the right of final explanation. If you buy our products, it means you are aware of and agree to this agreement.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2021 at 10:36 AM Post #116 of 155
Was also a fitting issue for me (right ear especially)... now I'm trying to wear them with the cable passing over my ear (iem style) and is better, better fit and better sound... but non to let me shocked anyway.
been wearing them this way since a few months ago , when I bought it for only $9, was significant sounding from the start comparing them with the ep-01 and ep-02 which I ordered together

@cdsa35000
Just throw the fakes away, I and the other diy guy proved there are fakes and different types driver messed up everywhere, the clue is on the lucky draw get the right ones!

Definitely the EP-05 are genuine, great find and I was just glad to see your post mirroring my feelings about them too :)

And about the fake JC10, I don't believe there's such a thing at these price points, its just a luck of the draw as Jcally doesn't manufacture them as its OEM by a volume contractor in China. It is also sold under the smabat brand too.

In fact , once this arrived I started listening less to the other Biological Diaphragm earphones the Blon-01 :)

IMG_2021-10-09-22-40-30-721_2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back