Jays launching seven new products Spring 2010 - incl. x-JAYS quadro armature universal IEM
Apr 13, 2010 at 2:22 PM Post #46 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by adam_eu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tjays_wearing.jpg

How is it possible without detachable cable?

Yepp, switching side is needed otherwise I would also be surprised
wink.gif

Apr 13, 2010 at 2:35 PM Post #47 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by PetCed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Retail excluding VAT
t-JAYS 79.99USD
t-JAYS Two 89.99USD
t-JAYS Three 99.99USD

I don't know how much the VAT is but they are cheaper in US than Sweden probably incl VAT, as always..
mad.gif
Congratz..

Apr 13, 2010 at 2:35 PM Post #48 of 147
Maybe a reversed Left-Right adapter? That would makes design much easier in the future.

Apr 13, 2010 at 3:24 PM Post #49 of 147
Fit works both up and down, but because of the angle of the driver, it must fit at an 'outside' angle to the outer ear.

The T-Jays are impressive-sounding earphones considering their price and driver size. Quite worth the asking price. But wait till you try the nice case and... see the sweet-action packaging. That part is the best as Jays have been somewhat behind the curve, dishing out finger-cutting packaging for a long time.

Apr 14, 2010 at 12:47 PM Post #52 of 147
The prototype I handled had one problem: it swung open too easily, but maybe the final version is better. Yes, it is nice and the entire package very professional, and the a-Jays and t-Jays sound very nice, though I only demoed them for about 5-10 minutes.

Apr 14, 2010 at 2:03 PM Post #53 of 147
Sounds good all this. I have added the latest news to the first post.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe a reversed Left-Right adapter? That would makes design much easier in the future.

That thing would be useful.

Apr 14, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #55 of 147
they gotta put it somewhere :p although the flat cable seems difficult to put it over the ear. that case does indeed look real nice

Apr 14, 2010 at 3:34 PM Post #56 of 147
flat cables doesn't look good at all, i saw some guy wearing beats IEM which is flat cables and it looks disgusting actually.

anyway i still like the design on the driver and the case looks nice!

Apr 14, 2010 at 5:55 PM Post #57 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by rawrster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
they gotta put it somewhere :p although the flat cable seems difficult to put it over the ear. that case does indeed look real nice

Actually it works much better than you might think.

KLS: They look very naked without any text. The a-JAYS One doesn't have it on the cable though. Only on the back plate. I was thinking of you actually
wink.gif

Cheers!

Apr 15, 2010 at 8:45 PM Post #60 of 147
Anyone know what day in April the a-jays will be available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back