Jays launching seven new products Spring 2010 - incl. x-JAYS quadro armature universal IEM
Mar 11, 2010 at 6:55 AM Post #31 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by PetCed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very good is all I can say for now
wink.gif

I'm very excited for the x-jays! Can't wait!

Mar 11, 2010 at 7:46 AM Post #32 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by AwakenedBeing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm very excited for the x-jays! Can't wait!

Me too.

Can we expect that they are suited for custom molds??

Apr 13, 2010 at 8:12 AM Post #33 of 147
I spoke to a UK rep at the Gadget show live.

He mentioned a custom option for the x-jays which he could only assume a price of around £400GBP.

i would like to know a bit more info about the a-jays though, a review would be nice. cant seem to find one on the internet and was rather dissapointed that no a-jays were available at the gadget show to buy.

is there really much difference in the 3 different models?

not sure whether its worth buying 2 pairs of one's of 1 pair of three's.

Apr 13, 2010 at 9:51 AM Post #34 of 147
No review on a-JAYS yet because they hasn't actually been shipped out yet. The expected release date is likely within the next two weeks, before May I believe. I will probably get a chance to review all three of them by then. As for x-JAYS, a reasonable guess will be the custom option is similar to what JAYS has for q-JAYS now, a custom eartips.

Apr 13, 2010 at 9:55 AM Post #35 of 147
i actually asked if it was going to be the same as them and he said no that it was going to be a complete custom mould type eaphone. now maybe im getting the wrong end of the stick or maybe he was getting confused and talking about somethng different to the x-jays.

looking forward to your views of the a-jays though.

not sure how much you know but i could really do with a pair or 2 before the 20th may. are they likely to be out by then?

Apr 13, 2010 at 12:07 PM Post #36 of 147
UK usually has the fastest stock for new JAYS models than the rest of the world. If a-JAYS do get released in the next two weeks, there is a good chance you might get it before 20th of May. On the other hand, these just announced:

t-JAYSn.jpg

Read about it in my blog or go straight to t-JAYS' page. Not sure about the price yet, I guess we have to wait for Peter to answer that question.

Apr 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM Post #38 of 147
wow, thanks for the heads up on these.

they look good.

may just stick to some a-jays one's as a temp until these are out.

got a 3 week trip to the USA from May 20th so laying next to the pool with no tunes would be hell.

Apr 13, 2010 at 1:37 PM Post #40 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by MSV_A /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The price on t-jays should be around this: One: 110$ Two: 125$ Three: 139$
I just recalculated the Swedish prices to $ so there may be some differences.

Cheers

Retail excluding VAT
t-JAYS 79.99USD
t-JAYS Two 89.99USD
t-JAYS Three 99.99USD

Apr 13, 2010 at 2:08 PM Post #43 of 147
Very competitive pricing. a-JAYS and t-JAYS pretty much cover all the lower to entry class price range.

Apr 13, 2010 at 2:12 PM Post #44 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by adam_eu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tjays_wearing.jpg

How is it possible without detachable cable?

definately something wrong with that.

unless you put the left bud in right ear etc.

the flat piece should be facing towards face when cable is over the ear.

Apr 13, 2010 at 2:19 PM Post #45 of 147
It's just a picture showing that it can be worn both ways. There's no need to over analyze it. On another note the pricing does seem competitive but based on price alone it makes me wanna go for the most expensive or the middle one but I will wait for xjays to be released and see how their pricing goes
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back