Japan makes a headphone I swear was made by Duggeh.
Jun 26, 2008 at 3:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Jahn

Headphoneus Supremus Prolificus
Company tests eye-controlled 'wearable' gadgets - CNN.com

Now that's classy!

art.gadgets.ap.jpg

Jun 26, 2008 at 5:19 PM Post #2 of 11
The theme song for inspector gadget popped up into my head....

Jun 26, 2008 at 5:33 PM Post #3 of 11
Makes me wonder what the future will bring.

Jun 26, 2008 at 5:52 PM Post #5 of 11
I'll take one, it's worth it just to see the reaction of my wife when I'm wearing it.

Jun 26, 2008 at 5:53 PM Post #6 of 11
Jahn, off topic, but I can highly recommend the Palmer PDI-03. Actually, I have never heard how my amp is really supposed to sound like before I got it. Brought out the rich harmonics of pushed tubes and I can now easily get that nice tone and tube response/feel.
You should try one out with your gear!

Jun 26, 2008 at 5:54 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

"Fukumoto showed a wearable cell phone shaped like a ring about the size of a ping pong ball. When a wearer sticks his fingers in his ears, the sound travels as vibrations through his bones and into his ears, where it is heard as sound again.

Another iteration of the technology appears in a wristwatch that can detect the wearer's thumb and forefinger tapping together to work as a remote controller for such gadgets as a DVD player."

Wow! This 'future' technology keeps getting closer and closer.

Will I be alive when the thought controlled computers are rolled out?

frown.gif

EK

Jun 26, 2008 at 8:23 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Fukumoto showed a wearable cell phone shaped like a ring about the size of a ping pong ball. When a wearer sticks his fingers in his ears, the sound travels as vibrations through his bones and into his ears, where it is heard as sound again.

I can't WAIT till people are shoving their fingers in their ears to make a phone call (bonus points for the thumb ring speaker and pinky finger microphone, so you can use the universal phone gesture for realz.)

Jun 26, 2008 at 11:29 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like intellectual property infringement.

I say we assemble Team Legal-Fi and do something about this.

My solicitors have advised me against public comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back