2pm - Open End
 ​
Chill In Cafe

​
Free*
 ​
 ​
Kalau tidak bisa datang tolong PM saya.
Kalau ada orang yang masih mau SignUp bisa PM saya.
 ​
 ​
See you there,
 ​
TheDreamthinker
 ​

!!!! ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!
 ​
I am sorry that this announcement is so late. I had to get a better approximation of the number of attendees.
 ​
Hi everyone,

our meet is going to take place soon.

I planed for the meet to be at the Chill In Cafe in STC Senayan.

Initially i wanted to reserve a place for all of us in a separate (VIP) room. According to my information and calculations, the price would amount to ~ Rp. 700.000.
This seemed a bit high to me, so i kept back in order to see how many would still sign up.
Taking into account that currently 10 people have officially signed up to the event, we would be left with a contribution of Rp. 70.000 / person.

Due to the fact, that this is a private event (not sponsored by any MoT or alike), the cost of a private room would have to be equally distributed to all people at the above rate.

Therefore I would like to know whether all of you would be willing to contribute ~70.000 IDR to is private meet.
 ​
 ​
Should this be the case, I can now try to arrange a private space for us all to enjoy ourselves in a more private environment.​
 ​
Should this NOT be the case, we can still have our meet as planned at the Chill In Cafe, but at a regular table and therefore no additional cost. The Chill In Cafe is normally a fairly quiet restaurant - but I can obviously not promise anything.​
 ​
 ​
Please write your decision in the thread below. But be sure that you are 100% willing to contribute and not pull back at the last moment, as that would make things difficult for all of us.
I would appreciate it if everyone gave his/her vote.
 ​
The prices are fixed, please negotiate with each other, if somebody would not be able to contribute.
 ​
If we cannot collect the necessary amount by tomorrow 21pm, the 2nd plan will come into effect ( = public table).

I am looking forward to meeting you all in person 
beerchug.gif

All the best,

TheDreamthinker

P.S.: If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me.
 ​
 ​

Jun 28, 2014 at 3:07 PM Post #3 of 76
I dont think I can attend at on the 3rd of august as I would still be a trip on europe or at least still tired from it , can I suggest something around the second week or so ?

Jun 28, 2014 at 3:13 PM Post #4 of 76
I dont think I can attend at on the 3rd of august as I would still be a trip on europe or at least still tired from it , can I suggest something around the second week or so ?

Sorry to hear that...

It really depends on how many people wouldn't be able to come...but for me 23rd would also work

Jun 30, 2014 at 10:21 AM Post #11 of 76
Please let it be 23rd, i'm probably still exhausted from my trip if you were to held it at third.

Jul 3, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #13 of 76
hohoho, it's alright, take your time :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back