JadeAudio EA3(FiiO'Sub-brand)-1 BA(Knowles) +1 Dynamic 0.78mm 2pins in-Ear earphone
Jan 7, 2020 at 12:39 PM Post #151 of 282
So, I received my EA3 today, and did a quick unboxing. For now, the design stands out for me - it's rather beautiful, especially the way light reflects off the backplate and shimmers. The default eartip was fine so I didn't bother with opening up the rest for now. The cable is pretty good as well, not those stiff memory wire ones, rather a more flexible and softer one. Definitely won't have to look for third-party cables with this one.

As for the sound, only listened to a few tracks but the bass response stands out to me as really good. Plenty of punch and snare hits sound really good, so does kick drums. I did hear some lower-treble splashiness though, but I guess I have to try with more tracks and different sources over the next couple of weeks to form a firm conclusion. Let's see how that goes.

IMG_5153_r.JPG IMG_5176.JPGIMG_5164.JPG
IMG_5166.JPG

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2020 at 2:54 PM Post #152 of 282
So, I received my EA3 today, and did a quick unboxing. For now, the design stands out for me - it's rather beautiful, especially the way light reflects off the backplate and shimmers. The default eartip was fine so I didn't bother with opening up the rest for now. The cable is pretty good as well, not those stiff memory wire ones, rather a more flexible and softer one. Definitely won't have to look for third-party cables with this one.

As for the sound, only listened to a few tracks but the bass response stands out to me as really good. Plenty of punch and snare hits sound really good, so does kick drums. I did hear some lower-treble splashiness though, but I guess I have to try with more tracks and different sources over the next couple of weeks to form a firm conclusion. Let's see how that goes.

i burn in ea3 with alot of hours and i using my favourite cable is totally knock off.
Stock cable and ea3 need burn in. i have done some eq on just moblie. it was reakly good.

Jan 8, 2020 at 12:19 AM Post #153 of 282
Got mine yesterday. Been abusing it for a few hours.
Here's my findings:

Bass is good and punchy.
Mids are very good with details and clarity.
Treble is boosted, has details but maybe borderline+- for others
Vocals are clear but has sibilance
Wide soundstage with good instrument separation
Isolation is very good

Will test & break in more

Jan 8, 2020 at 6:05 AM Post #157 of 282
Jan 8, 2020 at 4:30 PM Post #159 of 282
I'm reading people are really liking this for EDM and sound stage. But if Knowles ba extends so far and high, shouldn't this be good for high resolution slow music?
Probably because a single DD has better tonality but also worse technicalities but on slow music the cons doesn't affect it much while the pros is the important part

Jan 9, 2020 at 1:27 AM Post #161 of 282
The red tips is similar to the Acoustune AET07, only the outer silicone is stiffer

Jan 9, 2020 at 2:04 AM Post #165 of 282
i much prefer red than black one

+1 to the red stock tips.
They make the EA3's lower treble/upper mids less harsh than the black ones. Sibilance is also less with the red ones.

Personally I like KZ starlines the most with the EA3 for reducing the treble, but the red stock tips ain't too bad too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back