1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

J-Pak

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by jmmmmm, Sep 25, 2005.
2 3 4 5 6
Next

Last
  1. Jmmmmm Contributor
    J-Pak sold me his 225's. They arrived quickly and in great condition. I would gladly deal with him again.

2. bahringe
    J-Pak sold me his SR-71, everything arrived just fine.

3. bubsdaddy
    I traded phones with J-Pak and the deal worked out very well.

4. KyPeN
    I traded my HD580s for J-Paks AT-A500s. I'm very satisfied with the transaction. He packs his shipments very well and communicates quickly.

Also, for those interested, he wears size 9 shoes and shops at Payless (to support his head-fi habbit?). [​IMG]

5. TheSloth
    J-Pak bought my K1000's. Fast payment, easy to deal with - I'm glad these legendary headphones have found a loving new home!

6. agile_one Contributor
    J-Pak is great to deal with. Just sold him an iPod, and he was decisive, quick to pay, friendly and professional. What's not to like? Deal with confidence.

7. watchluvr4ever
    I sold Deepak a pair of Beyerdynamic DT770/80's. Deepak is a great buyer, paid me very quickly and communication was great! An asset to the Head-Fi community! Enjoy the new headphones. [​IMG]

8. cclragnarok
    I bought a Stax system (SRM-313 + SR-404) from J-pak.

He was always very friendly to deal with, and answered my millions of questions without getting impatient. He happened to be coming to the Boston area, and generously agreed to do the exchange right in front of my dorm.

The system came in great condition as described, and his soldering job (to reconfigure the 100V SRM-313 to 117V) looks nice and clean. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. [​IMG]

9. oddball5733
    Bought a pair of Hd580's from J-pak, awesome condition, kept in great contact, and super fast shipping. A+ would do business again. [​IMG]

10. jerome829
    J-Pak sold me some CDs. Came as promised, great to deal with. Might buy some more from ya in the future. [​IMG]

Good guy.

11. spacemanspliff
    Traded a 650 for his DT 770/80s + $$. Shipping was done on time and comms were great. Ty

12. manoppo2
    Bought from him TBAAM, the stuff is awesome.
    transaction went very well, his one highly respected seller from this forum.
    Thank you so much for your help(tracking the packet).
    Thanks

13. tattoou2
    J-Pak purchased my K81DJ. Transaction was very smooth, great communication, fast payment. Thanks, Deepak.

14. [AK]Zip Contributor
    Deepak bought some XLR connectors from me. Perfect transaction! Enjoy!

-Alex-

15. Spaceage
    J-Pak sold me his battery RA-1. Arrived fast, well-packaged, and was exactly as described.

2 3 4 5 6
Next

Last