J$ Audio (Jeremy Lin) disappeared after I payed him for a pair of Beyer pads, should I be worried?
Jan 14, 2013 at 2:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

syryanyang

100+ Head-Fier
Yeah you are right, his name is Jeremy Lin, not sure if it's real.
I made a paypal personal payment on 11th, Jan and haven't heard from him ever since.
He mentioned before his condition was too good so I hope he's OK.
It wasn't much money anyway.

Jan 14, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #3 of 8
He's leaving Canada and moving to Europe on Wednesday, I think; he has already shut down the J$ Audio business since November and was just selling the remaining stock of earpads etc after. It might take a little while before he settles down again and is able to respond. That's the extent of what I know about all that.

Jan 14, 2013 at 6:05 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:
He's leaving Canada and moving to Europe on Wednesday, I think; he has already shut down the J$ Audio business since November and was just selling the remaining stock of earpads etc after. It might take a little while before he settles down again and is able to respond. That's the extent of what I know about all that.

On 10th, Jan, we agreed on the purchase and he gave me his paypal account. I paid the next day. I haven't heard from him ever since.

Jan 14, 2013 at 6:16 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:
On 10th, Jan, we agreed on the purchase and he gave me his paypal account. I paid the next day. I haven't heard from him ever since.

Seems like you should request a refund via paypal. Anyone that does business like that with poor communication should not get the benefit of the doubt, especially since you knew nothing about him moving (which he should have informed you about IMO).

Jan 14, 2013 at 6:19 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:
Seems like you should request a refund via paypal. Anyone that does business like that with poor communication should not get the benefit of the doubt, especially since you knew nothing about him moving (which he should have informed you about IMO).

I agree. I bought a set of J$'s from him a couple of weeks ago and it was a fairly smooth process albeit he was inconsistent with communication.

It seems his life is pretty hectic at the moment, might be wise not to bother with the transaction, and opt for PayPal refund then OP. Although it must be at least a bit frustrating because there are pretty much a dozen new J$ earpads left and then they'd be gone forever.

Jan 14, 2013 at 6:20 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

This is a good suggestion, sounds like very poor business on the part of Jeremy, I'd get the refund process going.

Jan 14, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:
I agree. I bought a set of J$'s from him a couple of weeks ago and it was a fairly smooth process albeit he was inconsistent with communication.

It seems his life is pretty hectic at the moment, might be wise not to bother with the transaction, and opt for PayPal refund then OP. Although it must be at least a bit frustrating because there are pretty much a dozen new J$ earpads left and then they'd be gone forever.

Yeah I really want those pads and it wasn't much money after all.
Funny thing is he is online as of right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back