I've learned 3 important things today
Aug 11, 2009 at 1:06 AM Post #76 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by acidbasement /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Glad to see you're still on this side of the grass. Keep it up!

Yah, when they say the grass is always greener on the other side, they didn't mean the bottom!

Aug 11, 2009 at 1:12 AM Post #77 of 91
lmao, I'm very glad I'm not seeing that side of the grass! although if I was I doubt I'd care
tongue.gif

Aug 13, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #81 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thanks a lot guys, I got some awesome news today. My insurance company is going to pay for 5 days off from work, so I don't have to go in until next monday.

Were you charged w/ the accident? Or are you in a no fault state? Keep getting better.

Aug 18, 2009 at 12:17 AM Post #82 of 91
Just got your front bumper, yet the airbags deployed (and were totally counterproductive). That's why I ripped mine out. Good to see that you're okay. Enjoy your time off.

Aug 18, 2009 at 8:51 AM Post #84 of 91
hehe sorry! didn't realize people wanted an update, I didn't even notice this thread popped back up. Well... the week off was just what I needed, I'm feeling a lot better, the car is still trash and I have no idea what is going on involving the insurance. I also got my bike road ready and might not even bother with a new car for a while.

Aug 18, 2009 at 10:06 AM Post #85 of 91
I'm glad you're recovering well from this traumatic event in your life. (I'm of course referring to having five doctors stare you down in your 'boring' underwear.
wink.gif
) Seriously, though...

Aug 18, 2009 at 11:05 AM Post #86 of 91
Wow, I only just saw this thread. Glad you came out of it ok. When I last had an accident, I cringed every time I remembered it, even though it wasn't major.

Aug 18, 2009 at 3:09 PM Post #87 of 91
Thanks again everybody
smily_headphones1.gif
, curra I know exactly what you mean. This accident really couldn't have gone much better all things considering yet I still can't think about it without getting myself nervous and upset.

Aug 19, 2009 at 7:03 AM Post #89 of 91
Glad you're fine.
smily_headphones1.gif
I know how it feels as I've gotten into an accident at a busy intersection 4 years ago with a semi trailer. I'm pretty sure my seat belt saved my life or drastically reduced any potential huge injuries. Still 4 years later I still find it nervous every time I drive pass a big intersection and try to be cautious while passing.

Aug 19, 2009 at 12:22 PM Post #90 of 91
what a story - glad your okay and for the funny part about the pants. I drop them once a week for the company paid masseuse and I don't mind at all her seeing my boxers thought I did might think once about what she and doctors had to handle - its not the coolest part of their job....
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back