I've heard of Casual Fri, but What?! warning, may be offensive to some....
Apr 10, 2004 at 5:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

Edwood

1/2 hamster, 1/2 Turkish∙ Blueteething
LOL, OK my fiance tells me about her day at work at her new job.

Well, let's just say my job is reaallllllly boring.......

Apparently all the young women at her workplace have made Friday no undergarment day. Nothing, that means no panties. Most wearing skirts too.

There are no men at this work place, either. Well, except for the boss, but he's not there that often apparently.

Also, one of the women there had breast implants, and apparently cannot stop playing with them. I'm not going to go into much more detail, as it'll get this post edited if I haven't already crossed that line already.

So they all have this game of flashing each other. Pulling down or lifting their tops too. They flash people walking by the courtyard in the building too, although the windows are tinted.

My fiance just smiles, and types away, trying not to laugh too much. Heheh, I told her to check the office for hidden webcams, as it seems a little weird that there would be so many exhibitionists working in the same place. Although, did I mention that one of the girls there moonlights as a stripper?
biggrin.gif

-Ed

Apr 10, 2004 at 5:28 AM Post #3 of 25
LMAO!

Better watch it, your fiance may turn into one of. . . them.
eek.gif

Thats what I call a friendly work environment...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 10, 2004 at 5:42 AM Post #4 of 25
What kind of a job is this? Does work actually get done?

Apr 10, 2004 at 5:56 AM Post #5 of 25
LOL, that reminds me of back when I was in Art school. Another guy and I used to go over and draw in on of the Studios that had an all girl class in it. I have to say, a lot of the converations really shocked me, they're worse than guys. How about sneaking a web cam in there for us Ed?
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2004 at 5:58 AM Post #7 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by gpalmer
LOL, that reminds me of back when I was in Art school. Another guy and I used to go over and draw in on of the Studios that had an all girl class in it. I have to say, a lot of the converations really shocked me, they're worse than guys. How about sneaking a web cam in there for us Ed?
biggrin.gif

This just sounds too funny, there must already be webcams there. I'll try to find out the IP addresses.
biggrin.gif

-Ed

Apr 10, 2004 at 6:50 AM Post #8 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by Edwood
This just sounds too funny, there must already be webcams there. I'll try to find out the IP addresses.
biggrin.gif

So that's why the boss is out?
tongue.gif

Apr 10, 2004 at 7:43 AM Post #9 of 25
I suppose if it's all women, it wouldn't be much of an issue... Are there a lot of lesbians there or something?

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but guys, even in the most secluded, guys-only secret hang out, don't walk around flashing each other. (And no, sideways glances at the urinal and in the shower don't count) Just seems odd to me.

(-:Stephonovich:)

Apr 10, 2004 at 8:24 AM Post #10 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by Stephonovich
I suppose if it's all women, it wouldn't be much of an issue... Are there a lot of lesbians there or something?

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but guys, even in the most secluded, guys-only secret hang out, don't walk around flashing each other. (And no, sideways glances at the urinal and in the shower don't count) Just seems odd to me.

Well, now that you mention it, there is at least one or two. If you count the one that prefers women over men.
tongue.gif

Heheh, yes, the old greeting "Gimme some skin" does not mean foreskin!
eek.gif

-Ed

Apr 10, 2004 at 8:30 AM Post #11 of 25
Hehe... slightly on-topic, there's a ZUG article about this. Or rather, why it's unfair for straight guys that public showering exists. Note, may offend uptight, er, um, proper and right people. But hilarious.

OK, that last comment was entirely disturbing... I tell you, every day, another seemingly innocent comment or saying is ruined for me
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2004 at 11:29 AM Post #12 of 25
...LOL! Any voluntary work available there? Sounds like a tough place to concentrate
biggrin.gif

Apr 12, 2004 at 8:49 AM Post #14 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by Stephonovich
Hehe... slightly on-topic, there's a ZUG article about this. Or rather, why it's unfair for straight guys that public showering exists. Note, may offend uptight, er, um, proper and right people. But hilarious.

OK, that last comment was entirely disturbing... I tell you, every day, another seemingly innocent comment or saying is ruined for me
biggrin.gif

LOL, now that's an angle I haven't heard of yet.
biggrin.gif

-Ed

Apr 12, 2004 at 8:53 AM Post #15 of 25
Yup, ZUG is quite hilarious. Although I'm not sure why it's ZUG and not Zug, or zug. Who knows.

BTW, was 'angle' a double entendre, or am I just entirely in the gutter now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back