It's IEM time.
Feb 18, 2022 at 10:52 AM Post #16 of 19
From what the reviews say, 7HZ are really good and punches above it's price point. Tin P1 plus improved on the previous version but still needs power.
Blessing 2 are well praised. So was Aria. One upcoming iem pair that is quite good it seems is Audio Hekilli. Tin T3+ is very good it seems.
Personal recommendation is Obravo Cupids. I really like the sound coming out of these metal buggers no matter how much I hate the quality of it.
First pair that I got used, the 3.5mm wire died. One of the ear pieces came apart in two. Luckily the drivers and everything was glued to the nozzle side metal plate and I could glue it together without any problems. The second pair I bought for new developed channel imbalance after four or five hours of listening. It's probably the cable again. Raised a warranty claim with the seller and will see how it goes. But the sound is so intoxicating and I could wear it for hours.
You can also look at EE Bravado. Bass for days. Highs are a little shy and rolled off. But the bass. It had driver flex when I tried it. The guy I bought it off didn't mention it so I'll presume it didn't happen for him and neither for the guy I sold it off to. And it's quite large and it just wouldn't fit my concha.
I love the EE Bravado MK2 (very different than the original). Easily my favorite IEM. 300 pounds sterling isn't going to get the OP a pair, though.

Feb 21, 2022 at 10:41 AM Post #17 of 19
I love the EE Bravado MK2 (very different than the original). Easily my favorite IEM. 300 pounds sterling isn't going to get the OP a pair, though.
New nope. Pre-loved yes. That is how I got my Bravado. Pre-loved and was in very good condition and at a very good price too.
Edit: Mine was the first version. I wanted to keep it but the fit and the driver flex made me sell it. Also it helped in funding my other upgrades which I settled down with.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022 at 2:02 PM Post #18 of 19
New nope. Pre-loved yes. That is how I got my Bravado. Pre-loved and was in very good condition and at a very good price too.
Edit: Mine was the first version. I wanted to keep it but the fit and the driver flex made me sell it. Also it helped in funding my other upgrades which I settled down with.
Yeah, the Mk2 is a completely different IEM; literally all the drivers are different. It's a DD/BA/ESTAT tribrid. I never heard the original version, so can't speak to that recommendation.

Feb 28, 2022 at 11:45 PM Post #19 of 19
Yeah, the Mk2 is a completely different IEM; literally all the drivers are different. It's a DD/BA/ESTAT tribrid. I never heard the original version, so can't speak to that recommendation.
Would like to hear the MK2 version someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back